GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh my..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/06/05 at 02:02
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
How things change. This time last year I was in a job I really didn’t like, miserable, lonely and wondering just what to do with myself.

1 year later and I’m moving in with the lass I love. Yes, my career is still all over the place, (bloody fire service, how about actually recruiting?} But I really don’t care. I know what you’re thinking, “neither do we”, right? Well good for you.

Where were you a year ago and where do you see yourselves in a year’s time?
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:33
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Sitting AS exams.

Currently revising for A-Level exams.

Oh, and in a year's time: Hopefully bumming around as it's post-exam time at Uni. Mmmmm.
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:13
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
we were still living with my parents. Wondering when the house contract would exchange.
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:12
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Chippxero wrote:
> I was just going in to my final year of uni, and i saw myself looking
> for or in a job that i would wake up and think 'work today' and not
> 'bloody hell not work today'.
>
> I am looking at the moment.

good luck with that mate, i'll be in the same boat this time next year :)
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My life is still as crappy and boring as this time last year.

Though, my beard growing has got better and I'm off to Germany soon.
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:08
Regular
wow this time next year i was sitting my GCSE's, but now im sitting my AS level things w00t go me :P
Wed 08/06/05 at 11:53
Regular
"Captain to you."
I was just going in to my final year of uni, and i saw myself looking for or in a job that i would wake up and think 'work today' and not 'bloody hell not work today'.

I am looking at the moment.
Wed 08/06/05 at 11:45
Regular
"The definitive tag"
A year ago I was sitting in a classroom, probably not really paying attention and looking forward to this point when I no longer have to endure the crapiness of chav filled classrooms. I could have been skiving, I probably did that a bit too much.
Wed 08/06/05 at 11:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I think it's going to smell a little in there anyway, if this morning is anything to go by, that is.
Wed 08/06/05 at 11:24
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
We have a cupborad alright, only for the landlords stuff. Maybe even the last tennant, who knows, only time and smell will tell.
Wed 08/06/05 at 11:23
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
English_Bloke wrote:
> 1 year later and I’m moving in with the lass I love.......

Dont do it mate. Its not worth it. Not unless you have a cupboard to lock her into!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.