GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomorrow afternoon I leave for Amsterdam"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/06/05 at 21:08
Regular
For 4 days. Had so many opportunities to go but had to turn them down, mainly due to being financially embarrassed or having unavoidable student exams. Myself and 4 other decent people are jumping on a plane at 3pm tomorrow.

Needless to say I'm very much looking forward to it, I'm not above most of the sordid activities you envision and am sure to spend a fortune. Got a nice 5 bedroom apartment with all mod cons, for those nights where our third eyes are 'squee-geed' to a flawless shine. Even a nice Jacuzzi is included which I hope to claim as my own.

Is this post to gloat? Most likely. I can turn it into a question though - who here has been (without their parents, girlfriends or pets), and which bars/cafes/miscellaneous locations do you most highly recommend? Omit no detail, however depraved.

Time to have a bath, then pack before a couple of frosty ones.
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:52
Regular
I went in Primary School (but no hookers then, still a bit underage).

Whatever youdo, DON'T go to Anne Franks house.

90 minutes of queing, tehn it's boring as hell.

Mind, I was 11 at the time, so maybe it's actaully quite good.
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What a strange reply.

I'm jealous to an extent but I wouldn't really fancy any. Maybe just some nice cake.
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:47
Regular
I can only assume either none of you have been, you're all jealous, or all think I'm a complete loser for smoking the evil stuff that makes baby jesus cry.

After assuming that I mused some more and decided that either this post is as mentally stimulating as anointing an old mans herpes sores, you find my crude advertising of trips to amsterdam to indicate my desperate need to impress people I don't know, or you don't know where Amsterdam is.

Further contemplation led me to settle on the belief that you really couldn't give a monkeys, and that my infrequent dull posts have become nothing but a garnish of blandness on an already sinking metaphorical ship.

Additional waning cerebral activity brought me around to thinking that I'm talking a fair amount of garbage, and for that I'm deeply sorry.

Finally, the penny dropped. You're in awe of my brilliance and wish me all the best for my trip into a strange new world. I thank you for your support.
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:29
Regular
down wrote:
> Are you that woman's son?

No, I am the child of an ailing cockney chimney sweep and a victorian nanny.
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:20
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
WOT-everrrrrrrrr
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:15
Whatever
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:14
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Shane Richies ex-wifes son?

No...GCSE results aren't out yet.
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:12
Are you that woman's son?

Let me think/find link
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Sounds fun

Wear protection...

...stick a fag filter in the joint.
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:08
Regular
For 4 days. Had so many opportunities to go but had to turn them down, mainly due to being financially embarrassed or having unavoidable student exams. Myself and 4 other decent people are jumping on a plane at 3pm tomorrow.

Needless to say I'm very much looking forward to it, I'm not above most of the sordid activities you envision and am sure to spend a fortune. Got a nice 5 bedroom apartment with all mod cons, for those nights where our third eyes are 'squee-geed' to a flawless shine. Even a nice Jacuzzi is included which I hope to claim as my own.

Is this post to gloat? Most likely. I can turn it into a question though - who here has been (without their parents, girlfriends or pets), and which bars/cafes/miscellaneous locations do you most highly recommend? Omit no detail, however depraved.

Time to have a bath, then pack before a couple of frosty ones.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.