GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Draft result from RAW (spoilers obviously)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/06/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That has probably got to be the most stupid choice they could have made sending Cena over to RAW. One of the very few guys who was on Smackdown that had any drawing power and they then go and send him over to RAW which has enough big names as it is.

Quite clearly an obvious sign that Vince considers Smackdown the lesser show and not important (but then again step-son isn't on there is he so who cares about those he can't suppress, speaking of whom, how long before he gets himself involved in a program with Cena? i'm going for 2 months at the most)

I only hope now that Smackdown gets a couple of big names like Christian and Jericho going over there.
Wed 08/06/05 at 21:04
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah thats a good point, hadn't thought of that, but he is meant to be the special guest referee on the Summer Bash Tour (which is Smackdown)
Thu 09/06/05 at 06:40
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
and what about Cena? he has been drafted to RAW and is scheduled to defend his title against angle and JBL... what are they going to do about that?
Thu 09/06/05 at 13:38
Regular
"..."
Speaking of the mini-ECW Invasion, how fat has Axl Rotten got? More chins than the Chinese Phone-book...JR obviously didn't know who he was, either, as he was the only one he didn't indicate by name...

Also, I've heard from a very good source (fromer CZW wrestler and ECW MARK! Nick Mondo) that Joey Styles WILL be working One Night Stand.

*Marks Out*
Thu 09/06/05 at 15:59
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hillfish wrote:
> and what about Cena? he has been drafted to RAW and is scheduled to
> defend his title against angle and JBL... what are they going to do
> about that?

Sending Cena back at some point then?

Although i expect the tickets are "subject to change"
Thu 09/06/05 at 16:39
Regular
Hillfish wrote:
> JBL vs. Chris Benoit
>
> Look carefully... who's name is there that is currently on RAW?

Yeah thanks you tard.
Thu 09/06/05 at 18:26
Regular
"you've got a beard"
will austin count as part of the draft given that he only pops up from tine to time?

and i thought that too Cong, Mr Rotten has indeed eaten all the pies! :)
Thu 09/06/05 at 19:18
Regular
"not a friken newbie"
what about the main event at wwe\'s uk tour summer bash? will cena be there and are we going to miss out on austin because of this?
Fri 10/06/05 at 00:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hehe yea he's gotten quite plump and was an interesting way of getting over the barricade. JR also didn't mention the name of the guy behind him either and i must admit i too am struggling to remember who that was.
Fri 10/06/05 at 13:39
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Hehe yea he's gotten quite plump and was an interesting way of getting
> over the barricade. JR also didn't mention the name of the guy behind
> him either and i must admit i too am struggling to remember who that
> was.

Balls Mahoney? If memory serves me right there was:- Axl Rotten, The Dudleys, Balls Mahoney, Rhyno, The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer...
Fri 10/06/05 at 13:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That was Mahoney?

ah yes i remember him now

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.