GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Draft result from RAW (spoilers obviously)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/06/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That has probably got to be the most stupid choice they could have made sending Cena over to RAW. One of the very few guys who was on Smackdown that had any drawing power and they then go and send him over to RAW which has enough big names as it is.

Quite clearly an obvious sign that Vince considers Smackdown the lesser show and not important (but then again step-son isn't on there is he so who cares about those he can't suppress, speaking of whom, how long before he gets himself involved in a program with Cena? i'm going for 2 months at the most)

I only hope now that Smackdown gets a couple of big names like Christian and Jericho going over there.
Wed 08/06/05 at 12:46
Regular
"I like cheese"
Well that's not too much of a spoiler, thanks for that.
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:07
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hillfish wrote:
> I have just heard rumors that Smackdowns draft from RAW is none other
> than Chris Benoit!

Considering that Smackdown is recorded on a Tuesday, then it is probably not a rumour, it has probably already happened.

Thanks Hillfish :(
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:39
Regular
"..."
From what I hear Batista will definetly be going to Smackdown and a feud with JBL beckons...
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:47
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Does that mean the World Heavyweight Championship will now belong to Smackdown and the WWE Championship will belong with RAW?

I can see Batista moving after the build-up after the Royal Rumble, he had a bit of time on Smackdown destroying the cabinet. Around the time of No Way Out.
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
my god five star quality match up there
Wed 08/06/05 at 13:57
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> my god five star quality match up there

***** for Sarcasm.

Bring on the TNA Classics and lots of genuine five-star quality matches :->
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:08
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Batista taking the World Title to Smackdown? Does that mean...

...Triple H will lose in the Hell In a Cell match?

That possibility does not compute.
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:10
Regular
"..."
I can see the steam coming out of the WWE booking computer already...
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:15
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Grandprix wrote:
> Batista taking the World Title to Smackdown? Does that mean...
>
> ...Triple H will lose in the Hell In a Cell match?
>
> That possibility does not compute.

Thats a good point. If Batista does drop the title then i am wondering how they will get a big title back onto the Smackdown side.

Looking at it it seems that Batista might win the match, but that would spoil the Triple H, no loss in hell in a cell match thing.

Hmmmmm
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:17
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Cong.. What did i tell you.. And you said no he wouldnt..

You should listen to wifey more often!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.