GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Draft result from RAW (spoilers obviously)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/06/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That has probably got to be the most stupid choice they could have made sending Cena over to RAW. One of the very few guys who was on Smackdown that had any drawing power and they then go and send him over to RAW which has enough big names as it is.

Quite clearly an obvious sign that Vince considers Smackdown the lesser show and not important (but then again step-son isn't on there is he so who cares about those he can't suppress, speaking of whom, how long before he gets himself involved in a program with Cena? i'm going for 2 months at the most)

I only hope now that Smackdown gets a couple of big names like Christian and Jericho going over there.
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:18
Regular
"..."
The Wardy wrote:
> Looking at it it seems that Batista might win the match, but that
> would spoil the Triple H, no loss in hell in a cell match thing.

How about Batista and HHH to Smackdown?
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:22
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Triple H has lost a Hell In A Cell. He didn't get pinned but he didn't win, so he lost. It was the 6-man HIAC.
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:27
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Grandprix wrote:
> Triple H has lost a Hell In A Cell. He didn't get pinned but he didn't
> win, so he lost. It was the 6-man HIAC.

Yeah i remember that at Armageddon...i liked that match, where Rikishi went off the top into that truck full of sawdust and Angle won.

What was it...Kurt Angle Vs Undertaker Vs Rock Vs Stone Cold Vs Rikishi Vs Triple H?

The Wardy wrote:
> Looking at it it seems that Batista might win the match, but that
> would spoil the Triple H, no loss in hell in a cell match thing.

Cong_Man wrote:
>How about Batista and HHH to Smackdown?

You think thats likely? Wasn't Triple H traded last time and then Bischoff traded him back?
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:31
Regular
"you've got a beard"
RAW went hot and cold a little for me this week.
Cena was a surprise and the matches were pretty good, but my GOD did they have some tedium on there too. the contract signing was painfully dull, with the exception of a few seconds where HHH sounded like he used to on the DX promos that had a little more personality in them... but soon enough was back to "game... industry... noone on this planet, etc.."

the hurricane/rosey/christy thing was nicely done. i was in no way interested in that match unfortunately but i like how victoria has been turned back into the character she played best, that cheerleader thing wasn't working for my money.

the edge/lita promo was horrible, and i like edge, but he couldn't really get the crowd into it and litas promos are always ghastly :(

but... ALL was forgiven in the last 20 minutes of the show. a mini-invasion in which the non wwe guys WEREN'T jobbed out, amazing!!
does anyone have any idea how the WWE guys will be invading the ECW ppv? none of the official card matches feature them, so will they just be making a nuisence of themselves and interfering, etc?
Wed 08/06/05 at 14:36
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Very_Metal wrote:

> the edge/lita promo was horrible, and i like edge, but he couldn't
> really get the crowd into it and litas promos are always ghastly :(
>
Did anyone else see last week on RAW when Edge put Benoit through the table and he had a bloody mouth, then Lita got in the ring and he sorta stuck his toungue (sp?) out how he does before he kisses her and she goes to him "Don't kiss me!"...found that quite funny.

> but... ALL was forgiven in the last 20 minutes of the show. a
> mini-invasion in which the non wwe guys WEREN'T jobbed out,
> amazing!!
> does anyone have any idea how the WWE guys will be invading the ECW
> ppv? none of the official card matches feature them, so will they
> just be making a nuisence of themselves and interfering, etc?

My favourite ending to RAW in a veeeeery long time. I love it when they have invasions and loads of people in a big fight. Nice on RAW :D
Wed 08/06/05 at 15:17
Regular
"I like cheese"
Raw ruled, but yeah, Lita sucks.
Wed 08/06/05 at 15:53
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Sorry i never warned any1 before but the following is a *spoiler* if u haven't seen it already, if u dont wanna know just 4get about this message.

The following matches are confirmed for this Thursday's WWE SmackDown:

Carlito Carribean Cool vs. Charlie Haas

Paul London vs. Akio

Booker T vs. Kurt Angle

JBL vs. Chris Benoit

Look carefully... who's name is there that is currently on RAW?
Wed 08/06/05 at 18:31
Regular
"Better Than You"
Oh, I see. Booker T is being drafted to RAW. [S][S];-)[/S][/S]
Wed 08/06/05 at 20:02
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Ant wrote:
> Raw ruled, but yeah, Lita sucks.

** insert your own shoot punchline ** :)
Wed 08/06/05 at 20:26
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Hmm.
Steve Austin will get drafted to Smackdown. I am pretty sure of that one. And since he is conveniently appearing next week, I am pretty sure it will happen on Raw next week.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.