GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Draft result from RAW (spoilers obviously)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/06/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That has probably got to be the most stupid choice they could have made sending Cena over to RAW. One of the very few guys who was on Smackdown that had any drawing power and they then go and send him over to RAW which has enough big names as it is.

Quite clearly an obvious sign that Vince considers Smackdown the lesser show and not important (but then again step-son isn't on there is he so who cares about those he can't suppress, speaking of whom, how long before he gets himself involved in a program with Cena? i'm going for 2 months at the most)

I only hope now that Smackdown gets a couple of big names like Christian and Jericho going over there.
Tue 07/06/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That has probably got to be the most stupid choice they could have made sending Cena over to RAW. One of the very few guys who was on Smackdown that had any drawing power and they then go and send him over to RAW which has enough big names as it is.

Quite clearly an obvious sign that Vince considers Smackdown the lesser show and not important (but then again step-son isn't on there is he so who cares about those he can't suppress, speaking of whom, how long before he gets himself involved in a program with Cena? i'm going for 2 months at the most)

I only hope now that Smackdown gets a couple of big names like Christian and Jericho going over there.
Tue 07/06/05 at 16:08
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Since Christian has been insulting Cena for the last few weeks i can see a rivalry building there. I can't really see Cena facing off against many people on RAW...

They want to impact how big the draft lottery is so they go and take the best bloke from Smackdown, bad luck for Smackdown, they will probably go and get Candice Michelle in the draft.

I would like to know what will happen with the title, because i was hearing i think on Heat or Velocity that if a champion was drafted then they would leave the title on that show Vacant, which doesnt seem to be the case. In which case there is no Top Champion on Smackdown which is a bit stupid, unless Batista gets drafted. But that might not be until after Vengeance so they will have to be champ-less for a while.
Tue 07/06/05 at 19:33
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Orton may head to smackdown. somethng of a fresh start perhaps?
what do we think then kiddies? Christian beats Cena then heads to smackdown or something?? i really don't see the logic in moving both champs to one show, is this not just part of the draft lottery build up or is Cena 100% on raw now?
Tue 07/06/05 at 19:49
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Perhaps WWE want to finally unite the belts again? I think it'd be a smart move, make it look more important, and it's quite a shock to have Cena going to Raw. Pushes the scope of the draft, and might indeed freshen the shows up.

What Cena really needs is a feud or two to improve him as a wrestler, though. Not sure if the Raw top-tier talent can provide that enough (I'm thinking HHH, HBK and Batista here - Benoit and Benjamin would be great, but aren't high enough I don't think).
Tue 07/06/05 at 20:32
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
I cant really see RAW keeping Cena after the Draft lottery ends and i cant see Christian staying on Raw (he will be drafted 2 smackdown). But if Cena is to return to Smackdown how can he? will Batista be drafted to smackdown then traded for Cena before June 30th? will Bischoff get drafted to smackdown and get traded for cena back 2 raw (but who will the Raw GM be?)

I also agree with what Very Metal said... will Captain Charisma beat Cena then be the last trade 2 smackdown? Personally i thought before last night that the Draft was held not only to start new rivalries but also give smackdown an influx of potential talent (as they are seen as the lesser show)

Who does everyone else think will be moving Rosters in the draft?
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:20
Regular
"I'm Great."
I think that Cena will be traded back to Smackdown at the end of it all just as HHH was last time. I think Christian will go as well in some sort of deal that will be arranged.
Tue 07/06/05 at 21:34
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I actually think it's a good move for Cena, especially if he going to pursue movie and music paths because of Raw's live environment. However, this is bad news for Smackdown. Unless they get a couple of really decent trades, Raw will still be top heavy and Smackdown will suffer.

The draft lottery is a bit of a sham in the end. Raw has always been the favourite show and I can't see that changing. I'd like to be proved wrong though.
Tue 07/06/05 at 22:45
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah, i was reading on some site...cant remember which one...that the draft lottery will be used to pump up Smackdown and some really big names will be moving to Smackdown from RAW. Not a very good start.

I dont think uniting the belts again would be a good idea because Smackdown would definately be seen as the little league (although it already is) because their highest title would be the U.S Championship, which is currently held by Orlando Jordan...thats how highly thought of it is!

The only way that the titles should be united is if they decide to scrap the seperate rosters and then they will have a lot of contenders for the highest title.

With Cena, i can see him staying on RAW, but i think Smackdown needs a big injection of Captain Charisma and Y2J, but i would like to see a longer rivalry between Cena and Christian. Its a good job they didnt do this weeks segment last week because Cena would have been booed out of the arena by the Canadian fans!

I would like to see Angle coming to RAW or HBK to Smackdown to finish their rivalry that was left at WM21.
Also Orton to Smackdown because of the whole Undertaker feud, but then again they did set it up so that when Orton returns he has vowed to get revenge on Batista, so either RAW or Smackdown has storylines waiting for Orton. Possibly Orton and Batista to Smackdown so that Orton could feud with Batista first then Taker?

Hopefully Smackdown wont lose too much more and not get much back considering they have already lost their main franchise.

It makes me wonder if either Batista or Triple H will move to Smackdown because of this weeks "if you get moved to Smackdown the Hell in a Cell will still go ahead" bit. Or maybe they are just trying to make it look like it is a real lottery and isnt planned.

They had the 'Smackdown Rebound' which showed a lot of possible people moving from Raw to Smackdown and i was going through and i was thinking...injured...injured...injured! with people such as Orton and Eugene.

I like the draft lottery anyways.

"It's time to shake things up Again!"
Wed 08/06/05 at 01:49
Regular
"I like cheese"
Personally, I thought Raw absolutely rocked this week. Best show in ages.

I think switching Cena is a good move, certainly adds some excitement to what had been a pretty boring few weeks. At least it makes things a bit more interesting, and we SHOULD see some great names go over to SmackDown now. Looking forward to the rest of the draft now, and more shows like the one I just watched...
Wed 08/06/05 at 07:02
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
I have just heard rumors that Smackdowns draft from RAW is none other than Chris Benoit!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.