GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Draft result from RAW (spoilers obviously)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/06/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That has probably got to be the most stupid choice they could have made sending Cena over to RAW. One of the very few guys who was on Smackdown that had any drawing power and they then go and send him over to RAW which has enough big names as it is.

Quite clearly an obvious sign that Vince considers Smackdown the lesser show and not important (but then again step-son isn't on there is he so who cares about those he can't suppress, speaking of whom, how long before he gets himself involved in a program with Cena? i'm going for 2 months at the most)

I only hope now that Smackdown gets a couple of big names like Christian and Jericho going over there.
Fri 10/06/05 at 14:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
What you mean? JT Smith was quite obviously Italian .......
Fri 10/06/05 at 14:07
Regular
"..."
Mind you, I'll give Axl his due, if only for being billed as being from Newcastle, England for his entire ECW career even though he has never, by his own admission, even been to England and they didn't even make a big thing out of it like they did with all their full-blooded 'Italians'...
Fri 10/06/05 at 14:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That must be why i didn't recognise him, i remember him being alot bigger
Fri 10/06/05 at 13:55
Regular
"..."
Yep...he's lost a lot of weight though...think he must have offloaded all his excess weight onto Axl...
Fri 10/06/05 at 13:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That was Mahoney?

ah yes i remember him now
Fri 10/06/05 at 13:39
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Hehe yea he's gotten quite plump and was an interesting way of getting
> over the barricade. JR also didn't mention the name of the guy behind
> him either and i must admit i too am struggling to remember who that
> was.

Balls Mahoney? If memory serves me right there was:- Axl Rotten, The Dudleys, Balls Mahoney, Rhyno, The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer...
Fri 10/06/05 at 00:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hehe yea he's gotten quite plump and was an interesting way of getting over the barricade. JR also didn't mention the name of the guy behind him either and i must admit i too am struggling to remember who that was.
Thu 09/06/05 at 19:18
Regular
"not a friken newbie"
what about the main event at wwe\'s uk tour summer bash? will cena be there and are we going to miss out on austin because of this?
Thu 09/06/05 at 18:26
Regular
"you've got a beard"
will austin count as part of the draft given that he only pops up from tine to time?

and i thought that too Cong, Mr Rotten has indeed eaten all the pies! :)
Thu 09/06/05 at 16:39
Regular
Hillfish wrote:
> JBL vs. Chris Benoit
>
> Look carefully... who's name is there that is currently on RAW?

Yeah thanks you tard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.