GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For all you 'Dual wielding su>

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/10/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Shut your pie-holes. Who cares if there's 2 guns or not - it's not going to make or break the game. It's a new feature, like hijacking vehicles, designed to add a tiny thrill to the gameplay. A tiny thrill, but for f**ks sake the main focus is that there's actually a new game, new challenges, new plot. If you're so bothered that it's the 'same old game', why bother playing any games anymore, there are hardly any new concepts that are so instantly enjoyable. In fact, why even bother getting up in the morning - the sky's still blue, just like yesterday, but it's nice to look at. Unlike your ugly faces.
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:23
Its going to be tricky to get to grips with separate buttons for separate guns but it will be good!

Anyway bring on the egc! i now have all my time to train for it. Aye judge...!
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:25
Regular
"Bah"
What do you mean all your time>?
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:27
What do you think mate. Its over. Crazy talking on SR. Anyway we need to train!
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:28
Regular
"Bah"
Fair enuf! Roll on the 11th
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:30
lol. we need a longer cable. Then we can link up my room and my living room. For ultimate Halo 2 training. and get some random geeks to "narf" around our ears to put us off!
Tue 02/11/04 at 11:00
Regular
Red Faction 2 used the 2 shoulder buttons to control each gun.
Tue 02/11/04 at 11:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Red Faction 2 used the 2 shoulder buttons to control each gun.

Aye, and that was pretty rocking too. Best shooter on PS2 I'd say. They did a comparison of RF2, MoH (the good one) and Mce Griffin in one of the magazines once - RF2 came out on top.
Tue 02/11/04 at 11:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
monkey_man wrote:
> MoH (the good one)

?
Tue 02/11/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Cyclone wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> MoH (the good one)
>
> ?

Medal of Hono(u)r: Frontline. It's really good, but Red Faction 2 had vehicles, destructible environments, and really good weapons.
Tue 02/11/04 at 13:06
Regular
Allied Assault is the only decent Medal of Honour since the original. All the others have just been average at best.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.