GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For all you 'Dual wielding su>

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/10/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Shut your pie-holes. Who cares if there's 2 guns or not - it's not going to make or break the game. It's a new feature, like hijacking vehicles, designed to add a tiny thrill to the gameplay. A tiny thrill, but for f**ks sake the main focus is that there's actually a new game, new challenges, new plot. If you're so bothered that it's the 'same old game', why bother playing any games anymore, there are hardly any new concepts that are so instantly enjoyable. In fact, why even bother getting up in the morning - the sky's still blue, just like yesterday, but it's nice to look at. Unlike your ugly faces.
Sun 31/10/04 at 22:24
Regular
The only complaints about dual wielding I have are the fact Bungie seem to cream over it like it's some major innovation.

Nice extra and all but it really has been done before.
Sun 31/10/04 at 23:29
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
monkey_man wrote:
> What do you hold the third weap...oh.

Yeah you have to keep thinking happy thoughts to avoid shooting at the ground.
Mon 01/11/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Remember me?"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Similar to how I feel when people call San Andreas a 'stocking filler'
> until Halo 2 is released...

S'what I'd call it.
Mon 01/11/04 at 17:09
Regular
Albino-Man wrote:
> ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Similar to how I feel when people call San Andreas a 'stocking
> filler'
> until Halo 2 is released...
>
> *
>
> S'what I'd call it.

*Stands behind Albino*

YEAH!
Mon 01/11/04 at 17:09
Regular
I'd call San Andreas a reserve reserve list Christmas present...you know, a present for if everything else is sold out.
Mon 01/11/04 at 17:43
Regular
That's like saying Lisa Riley is stocking filler for a cannibal.

Not only is it an absolutely stunning game on it's own but it is anything but a stocking filler. A 150 + hour GTA fest isn't what I would call stocking filler.

Psi-Ops is stocking filler or something along those lines.
Mon 01/11/04 at 17:53
"I love yo... lamp."
Goldeneye had dual wielding, but not properly. Two AK47s at the one time? Not in real life. I'm not saying there aren't any, but I can't think of any other games that have had proper weapon carrying and wielding. Up until Halo pretty much everything was carry as many weapons as you find.
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Bah"
Technically it is a first of its kind in THAT each weapon is controller independantly by each of the shoulder buttons,. name agame that uses a soulder button for each? goldeneye and PD had 2 but they were both similtaneously controlled, not that ic an see an advantage of individual controling>?
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Metal Arms: A Glitch in the System did it, and that was an excellent game too. You could even use weapons from one hand in conjunction with weapons in the other. And you could drive loads of vehicles too. In fact, that was one hell of a game!
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Bah"
monkey_man wrote:
> Metal Arms: A Glitch in the System did it, and that was an excellent
> game too. You could even use weapons from one hand in conjunction
> with weapons in the other. And you could drive loads of vehicles
> too. In fact, that was one hell of a game!

Sounds cool. On a seperate note i love the metal slug series..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.