GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For all you 'Dual wielding su>

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/10/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Shut your pie-holes. Who cares if there's 2 guns or not - it's not going to make or break the game. It's a new feature, like hijacking vehicles, designed to add a tiny thrill to the gameplay. A tiny thrill, but for f**ks sake the main focus is that there's actually a new game, new challenges, new plot. If you're so bothered that it's the 'same old game', why bother playing any games anymore, there are hardly any new concepts that are so instantly enjoyable. In fact, why even bother getting up in the morning - the sky's still blue, just like yesterday, but it's nice to look at. Unlike your ugly faces.
Tue 02/11/04 at 23:19
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
monkey_man wrote:
> Metal Arms: A Glitch in the System did it, and that was an excellent
> game too. You could even use weapons from one hand in conjunction
> with weapons in the other. And you could drive loads of vehicles
> too. In fact, that was one hell of a game!

Agreed, best £20 I ever spent.
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:46
Regular
Nevermind
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:35
Regular
""
Cyclone wrote:
> Which plainly isn't true.
>
> Call of Duty: Fienst Hour looks sweet...

Apparently the tank handling is dodgy and the levels with tank driving in leave you a distinct sense of not wanting to do them again.
Tue 02/11/04 at 15:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
monkey_man wrote:
> a gypsy going to University.

They dont even go to school, let alone uni.
Tue 02/11/04 at 15:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> You also said Frontline was really good.

Yeah, I liked it. I mean, what choice did I have? Didn't have an Xbox at the time, and my PC back then was poorer than a gypsy going to University.
Tue 02/11/04 at 14:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Which plainly isn't true.

Call of Duty: Fienst Hour looks sweet...
Tue 02/11/04 at 14:17
Regular
You also said Frontline was really good.
Tue 02/11/04 at 13:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm talking about PS2 shooters though. There are only about 4.
Tue 02/11/04 at 13:06
Regular
Allied Assault is the only decent Medal of Honour since the original. All the others have just been average at best.
Tue 02/11/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Cyclone wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> MoH (the good one)
>
> ?

Medal of Hono(u)r: Frontline. It's really good, but Red Faction 2 had vehicles, destructible environments, and really good weapons.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.