GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Warts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/06/05 at 18:02
Regular
"Mozzy"
I have a wart. It's been on my hand for about 5 years and I only started to get rid of it a few months ago when I bought a treatment called Wartner.

The Wartner got rid of it leaving a little scar but then in a couple of weeks it came back. Then I went to the doctor and he gave me this stuff to put on it, he said I should put it on every night for about 4 weeks...it's gone well past 4 weeks and the stuff he gave me hasn't done anything but hurt me every time I apply it.

Is there anything I could buy that will actually get rid of the wart for good or do I have to go back to the doctor (I dont really want to seeing as it's booked up for 5 weeks).

Thanks.
Wed 08/06/05 at 18:54
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Sun shine is a good cure.
Tue 07/06/05 at 22:50
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Lol, your doctor said leave it to see if it goes away?!?!

My warts (only had 2...im not comletely covered in Warts!) have never gone away on their own. They have always needed some kind of treatment, be it freezing or some wart stuff my mum got that makes it go all white and sorta burns away at it (not acid!)
Tue 07/06/05 at 19:38
Regular
"Mozzy"
My mum had an appointment for my sister's cold but it's gone now so she said she'd use the appointment to see the doctor about the Wart. The doctor said I should leave it for a week (dont use the acid stuff) and if it hasn't gone he'll book me in to get it frozen on July 5th.

woo.
Tue 07/06/05 at 07:28
Regular
"8==="
Chad Niga wrote:
> Did you know that having a wart on your body, prevents you from
> getting many differant types of mouth infections.

Still doesn't work as a pick-up line though.
Tue 07/06/05 at 00:59
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Did you know that having a wart on your body, prevents you from getting many differant types of mouth infections.

Its got something to do with the way the white blood cells know how to fight against it.
Mon 06/06/05 at 23:25
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Heh, not bad.
Mon 06/06/05 at 23:08
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The Wardy wrote:
> I went to the doctor and had that done and she totally missed the wart
> and sort of froze my skin but it felt like a burn!

From now on I will call you The Warty. Ahahahah I'm so witty!
Mon 06/06/05 at 22:24
"period drama"
The line between human and computer viruses is blurring.
Possibly because everyone has genital warts screwing up their eyesight.
Mon 06/06/05 at 22:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Well I knew that compute viruses were getting more complex but..
Mon 06/06/05 at 22:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yes, I had closed them, they must have thought it was my TESTICLES

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.