GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lying f***** basta*ds"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Mon 01/11/04 at 09:12
Regular
Resident Evil 4 is no longer exclusive to the Nintendo Gamecube and the game is now due for release on the Playstation 2.
Tue 02/11/04 at 09:40
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
rare are legendary, ahh *remembers PD*. *goes to room* *plays PD*
Tue 02/11/04 at 12:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Marcini wrote:
> yeah but their games were worth waiting for. now people have gone to
> xbox just cos rares there

No, because the only game they're released so far was awful, Kameo looks crap, and Conker isn't out for aageess.
Tue 02/11/04 at 12:12
Regular
Kameo looks crap?

Even Starfox Adventures didn't LOOK crap!!

It was only when you got half way through it that it dawned on you at how depressing the gameplay was.
I think a certain someone's still a little bitter at Nintendo selling them! ;-P
Tue 02/11/04 at 12:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Kameo looks rubbish.
Tue 02/11/04 at 14:22
Regular
RARE are pretty naff at the old adventure games.
Tue 02/11/04 at 14:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Haha, there are two topics about this in the PS2 forum, with about ten replies each.

Lighten up, guys.
Tue 02/11/04 at 16:26
Regular
I would of been p*ssed off if they cancelled our version.. at least we still have it BUT I did read that Capcom promised a dozen times that it would be exclusive to the 'cube. Luckily we get it almost a year earlier than those PS2 owners and a better version.
Tue 02/11/04 at 16:29
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> DeadMetal wrote:
> Is it "Under My Skin"?
>
> Is that the game where you play as an alien or something? Because
> that is on the Cube.

That's an Avril Lavigne album.

Not that I like her music or anything...
Tue 02/11/04 at 16:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Dead Pheonix was cancelled long ago, plebs.

Unless you're talking about my short film which I cunningly called Dead Pheonix in a shameless bout of plagiarism.

I heard this today and all it will mean is that people who were thinking "oh I'm going to buy a GC for RESI4" will now be thinking "oh now I'll just wait and get RESI4 on my PS2".

It's no great shakes because we still get the game but it does take a little bit of the sweetness out of it knowing that it'll be tarnished by an inferior PS2 version some time in the future.
Tue 02/11/04 at 16:48
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> and Conker isn't out for aageess.

Conker's out early next year.

Also apparently a 9 minute demo will be on the front of either the December or January issues of OXM.

Kameo doesn't look totally awful, just doesn't look very good either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.