GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lying f***** basta*ds"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Mon 01/11/04 at 09:12
Regular
Resident Evil 4 is no longer exclusive to the Nintendo Gamecube and the game is now due for release on the Playstation 2.
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:50
Regular
"0228"
The multiplayer mode was decent considering the game was primarily a 1-player platformer (DK 64).
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:48
Regular
From what I've heard Donkey Kong Country up to number 2 is the best number 3 went slightly downhill.
Donkey Kong 64 was er.. not that bad but it weren't too great either especially the shoddy multiplayer and what was the point of the multiplayer in Jet Force Gemini?!
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I enjoyed it, in a way, but it wasn't a good game - I'd never even consider playing it again.
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:37
Regular
"0228"
Marcini wrote:
> capcom are alright for resident evil, but that's their limit

Viewtiful Joe?
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:27
Regular
Rare were great.

Now they're below average. Grabbed by the Ghoulies was poor. It's Mr. Pants doesn't interest me one bit. However I did enjoy Starfox, even if it isn't one I'd consider a classic.
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Notice anything about your list there?

See any good current generation home console games on it?

What's that? No? And this generation is already 2 years old? WELL ISN'T THAT SHOCKING!?

I wonder why everyone is saying that losing Rare was no great shakes.
maybe if they were still with Nintendo, Nintendo could give them some decent projects and we would have some quality games, although judging by what happened with Starfox Adventures, I doubt it. As it is, MGS don't push Rare at all and they just haven't delivered.

Sure, Rare were the best developer of the last generation but then they lost a lot of their staff and they lost Nintendo and they haven't produced a decent game since 2001 which is a long time ago.
Tue 02/11/04 at 17:45
Regular
"Bow to me!"
RARE are undoubtably best, their quantity was lacking but easily made up in quality. its just that Nintendo dont have them anymore that makes you idiots say they arent worth keeping. only fanboys who have to agree with everything nintendo do, are the ones who no longer like rare. if you have a shread of intelligence you will see that rare are one of the best producers ever. heres some things there have done since N64 i took from their site.

DONKEY KONG LAND 2 (Game Boy) - NINTENDO
DONKEY KONG COUNTRY 3 (SNES) - NINTENDO
KILLER INSTINCT GOLD (N64) - NINTENDO

BLAST CORPS (N64) - NINTENDO
GOLDENEYE (N64) - NINTENDO
DIDDY KONG RACING (N64) - RARE
DONKEY KONG LAND III (Game Boy) - NINTENDO

BANJO-KAZOOIE (N64) - NINTENDO

CONKER’S POCKET TALES (GBC) - RARE
JET FORCE GEMINI (N64) - RARE
DONKEY KONG 64 (N64) - NINTENDO

PERFECT DARK (N64, GBC) - RARE
DONKEY KONG COUNTRY (GBC) - NINTENDO
BANJO-TOOIE (N64) - NINTENDO

CONKER’S BAD FUR DAY (N64) - RARE

STAR FOX ADVENTURES (GameCube) - NINTENDO

DONKEY KONG COUNTRY (GBA) - NINTENDO
BANJO-KAZOOIE: GRUNTY'S REVENGE (GBA) - THQ

all classic games for ninty. and all the rare titles that are now someone elses look pretty bad like star fox. most previous rare titles were chart toppers. capcom are alright for resident eveil, but thats their limit - no other good games from them. nothings gonna get rare back, but theres no doubt they should have kept them.
Tue 02/11/04 at 17:19
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> Lol Dead Metal.
>
> You explained in more detail than me though.
>
> *pats Dead Metal on the back*

Thanks man, I feel loved.

*Sobs*

Anyway, BFD is my favourite game of all time. There's just so many brilliant parts to the game.

The top place either goes to the Great mighty poo, the Matrix level or the battle on the raptor.
Tue 02/11/04 at 17:14
Regular
"0228"
I just got BFD back in the old N64. It's still so funny:

"I am the great and mighty poo,
And I'm going to throw my s**t at you"

lol.
Tue 02/11/04 at 17:10
Regular
Lol Dead Metal.

You explained in more detail than me though.

*pats Dead Metal on the back*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.