GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heh..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/05/05 at 22:43
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
You've proberly read this before....

A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried this creative defense: "My client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few trifling articles. His arm is not himself, and I fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offense committed by his limb." "Well put," thejudge replied. "Using your logic, I sentence the defendant's arm to one year's imprisonment. He can accompany it or not, as he chooses." The defendant smiled. With his lawyer's assistance he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the bench, and walked out.
Mon 30/05/05 at 23:18
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
oh christ, I never thought I'd see the day when Hedfix raises a smile from me.
Mon 30/05/05 at 23:25
Regular
"8==="
It's better when I'm on Live because the spontanaiety (sp?) of what I make up on the spot comes across better.

On here someone could have spent half an hour coming up with a joke and then posted it whereas I try to be spontaneous despite the fact noone can tell unless you post the joke/gag straight after the thing you've made the joke from/about was posted.

If you see what I mean. :)
Mon 30/05/05 at 23:29
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I want Live.

:'{

Broadband soon...

Only 512kb-1mb though.

(Plus no Xbox)
Mon 30/05/05 at 23:29
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
So you're admitting you spend half hour, trying to think of a joke to post on here.

Dude, you got waaaay to much time on your hands.
Mon 30/05/05 at 23:32
Regular
"8==="
Lawrence wrote:
> So you're admitting you spend half hour, trying to think of a joke to
> post on here.
>
> Dude, you got waaaay to much time on your hands.

NO! Christ you're an idiot!

I'm saying I don't do that but people don't always check when messages were posted and if I make a quick joke in a thread I've only just read but no-one has posted in it for a few hours there's no way to see that it was spontaneous so it doesn't come across as well as it would if it was spoken aloud.
Mon 30/05/05 at 23:32
Regular
"8==="
Clazon wrote:
> I want Live.
>
> :'{
>
>
>
>
> Broadband soon...
>
> Only 512kb-1mb though.
>
> (Plus no Xbox)

You can probably get one for about £65 now.
Mon 30/05/05 at 23:34
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Yeah I get it.

Don't mind me I been drinking a little.

I'm quite funny with my 'quick wit'. I know you don't get it on here..but sometimes I even make my mum laugh.
Mon 30/05/05 at 23:38
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I agree.

In person, I create witty and quick replies.

On here for some reason my jokes are awwwwwful.
Mon 30/05/05 at 23:41
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
lol..most people don't get my jokes on here. It's all in my tone of voice.

When I met EB he was like 'actually you're funny, that dont come across online, you just sounded retarted'
Mon 30/05/05 at 23:45
Regular
"8==="
Lawrence wrote:
> Yeah I get it.
>
> Don't mind me I been drinking a little.

Then I apologise.

>
> I'm quite funny with my 'quick wit'. I know you don't get it on
> here..but sometimes I even make my mum laugh.

Yep, that's the sort of thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.