GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spoilers already for Twilight Princess (none inside thread, not yet anyway)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/05/05 at 19:27
Regular
Don't you just hate it how so much information has been released about this game. I already know one spoiler. I'm now gonna have to avoid all articles on TP except for the reviews :)
Tue 31/05/05 at 17:03
"period drama"
I was talking about spoliers in terms of the gameplay and locations - the plot isn't too important, seeing as it's hardly going to be award-winning, is it?

But I don't want to see all the big new spiffy areas - villages, dungeons, whatever, because they won't be as impressive when you actually see them in the game either. And I don't want to see everything you can do in the first village in video, because then it'll just be playing through what you already know and be pretty boring.
Tue 31/05/05 at 17:22
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
About Ganon returning for no reason, remember there are loads of Links, Zeldas and Ganons in the timeline. Like Wind Waker was 200 years after Ocarina.
Tue 31/05/05 at 18:58
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I know there are multiple Links/Zeldas, but there is only one Ganon (I think).

As for gameplay locations.. how much have we really seen? One dungeon, the opening village and a bit of the dark world? Would you rather there be no hype for the game at all?
Wed 01/06/05 at 00:11
Regular
We've barely seen anything of the game in these videos.

Yes there is just the one Gannon.

And MVC are tards that don't know how to report. The Revolution will hit Europe at Christmas 2006, America September 2006 and Japan May 2006.

At a rough, rather pessemistic guess. Then again there could be a worldwide release in september.

Will just have to wait and see.
Wed 01/06/05 at 08:06
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Dringo wrote:

> At a rough, rather pessemistic guess. Then again there could be a
> worldwide release in september.

If that happens, my faith in Nintendo may just, and I say 'just' be slightly restored!!
Wed 01/06/05 at 08:20
"The Will of D."
Lipe wrote:
> I'd rather Twilight Princess came out on Revolution. I wouldn't mind
> waiting if it meant Nintendo would do better with its new console.

Why leave the best Zelda game to be developed for the next gen console when they've already stated they have another Zelda game being produced for the Rev.? Why have one brilliant Zeldas when you can have 1 brilliant one and a 2nd unconfirmed but graphcally stunning Zelda rev game? Sounds better doesn't it :D
Wed 01/06/05 at 08:40
Regular
"Shoot-em-up freak"
I agree with Physcho,that Ninty and us(the fans) are better off with two separate Zelda games, and besides I've waited too long for a proper Zelda game to be released on the Gamecube
Wed 01/06/05 at 11:46
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Hold on a second, in Ocarina of Time they said there was one Gerudo man every hundred years (which is Ganondorf). If Wind Waker is two hundred years in the future, then how does that work? Ganondorf Jr.?

And if there's only one every hundred years, then where do the female Gerudos come from?
Wed 01/06/05 at 16:49
"period drama"
Who cares, though?
There weren't even any Gerudo in WW, so whatever.

And NOE have TTP down as November release by the way.
Wed 01/06/05 at 17:00
Regular
"the burning sky"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Who cares, though?
> There weren't even any Gerudo in WW, so whatever.
>
> And NOE have TTP down as November release by the way.

Yay!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.