GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spoilers already for Twilight Princess (none inside thread, not yet anyway)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/05/05 at 19:27
Regular
Don't you just hate it how so much information has been released about this game. I already know one spoiler. I'm now gonna have to avoid all articles on TP except for the reviews :)
Thu 02/06/05 at 13:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
munn wrote:
> their
> doesn't appear to be any games coming out for it

If you meant to say that there arent any playable games then why not say that. And anyway, looking at that long list of games coming out for the 360, it makes me want one, rather than having to wait a year with no games before revoultion comes out. What's wrong with that?
Thu 02/06/05 at 14:05
Regular
Nothing.

It all stems back to my argument that I'm not bothered about waiting for games. You are though, so, yeah.
I'll probably end up getting the X-Box 360 as well.
And the PS3.
Thu 02/06/05 at 14:22
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's just that with a year gap between the end of the GC (pretty much anyway) and the launch of the Revolution, I'll need something to keep me going.

But now I'm in a horrible dilemma. Do I get an Xbox for the summer when I'll have loads of spare time, or wait until christmas and get a 360. Currently I'm thinking xbox in the summer, but I'll be getting a good PC at the end of the summer as well, so what about that? Arg, decisions decisions.

So if I'm gonna get an Xbox in the summer should I get KOTOR for PC now? Or wait and get it on Xbox? In that case should I get HL2 now (using my GAD - which is still undecided if anyone wants to offer any suggestions)? Oh woe is me.
Thu 02/06/05 at 14:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Wait for the 360.

Then we can play online Madden together at Christmas.

Oh yes.
Thu 02/06/05 at 14:32
Regular
Madden online sounds like the most fantastical thing evar.
Shame I don't have broadband.

:-(
Thu 02/06/05 at 14:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, that's because you suck.

Get Broadband now. Then the Raiders can kill the Seahawks. Repeatedly. Yeys.
Thu 02/06/05 at 14:51
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I could always get an Xbox in the summer and then a 360 as a christmas present ... :' }

But still, what on earth do I claim for my GAD
Thu 02/06/05 at 14:53
Regular
I fear you could be right, with the new offence, and the crappy crappy crappy Seahawks defence.

I'll get broadband when I have a job, which should be soon.
It's only like 4 pounds more for 1 meg BB.

And Madden 06 looks even better.
oph I'm giddy thinking about it (giddy? WTF?)
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:11
Regular
"thursdayton!"
munn wrote:
> I'll get broadband when I have a job, which should be soon.
> It's only like 4 pounds more for 1 meg BB.

Go with BT. £24.99 for pretty much un-capped 2 meg.
Thu 02/06/05 at 17:25
Regular
NTL's better.

1GB cap a day, whereas BT is 15GB per month, and NTL is free for the first month.

If I get 1MB from NTL, it's only 9.99 for teh first year (Cheaper than my current dialup!?", and it's 3GB per month rather than 1 for BB.

But 3GB sounds a bit small.

:S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.