GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy 7 on PS3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/05/05 at 12:17
Regular
"lol"
I think i have seen the most truely stunning, gorgeous bit of Final Fantasy i've ever seen in my life. The fantastic ''Technical Demo'' is mind-blowing...The graphics are out of this world...

It starts off exactly the same as the old one, were Aries is in Midgar and if zooms out, to show the Mako reactor and the whole of Midgar...Then the Final Fantasy VII logo pops up. It zooms into the railway and shows cloud jumping off the train onto the platform...It cuts off before Barret and Avalanche would have came into the scene.

If that is next-gen graphics and gameplay, count me in. I really am glad i live in this century..Seeing the best video games evolve into the most gorgeous things on the planet.

Most people on this forum know i love Final Fantasy, and that's why i posted this message in the 'General Chat'. Just so more people can get an idea of what the Final Fantasy VII remake will be like. Thanks for reading, i hope this will inspire some of you to go and download the Trailer and enjoy it as much as i have.

Having just found out more about this news, i was told this:

'The 'Technical Demo' does not mean that a Remake of Final Fantasy VII will be made for the PS3'

I don't know what to make of this, but Square-Enix might not want us to think it's coming out, and then they will surprise us and bring it out for all the Final Fantasy fans. Thats what i hope...Maybe, it really was just a bit of eye candy, and to show what type of graphics the PS3 can produce...
Tue 31/05/05 at 13:29
Regular
He still owned completely. Though best thing i nthe game was Fat Chocobo.
Tue 31/05/05 at 13:28
Regular
"lol"
Rufus was the Son of the President Of Shinra...He's a meanie and a tough cookie.
Tue 31/05/05 at 13:27
Regular
"lol"
Oriental Rib wrote:

> Rufus owned however.

He was ginger
Tue 31/05/05 at 13:25
Regular
I hope Sephiroth isn't in Dirge Of Cerebus. It would show how reliant square actually are on the character which would be saddening. Plus after the cool mysterious exterior he did tend to get a little nucking boring.

Rufus owned however.
Tue 31/05/05 at 13:22
Regular
"lol"
Sephiroth will hopefully be brought back into the storyline, they cannot forget about him surely? A new villain wouldn't be the same.
Tue 31/05/05 at 13:20
Regular
Yeah but Cloud sort of utterly did over Sephiroth.
Tue 31/05/05 at 13:18
Regular
"Monochromatic"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Something like that.
> You can go to that little cave with Vincent and you get a reunion
> scene about it.
>
> I think she might actually be dead there - just a ghost or something.

I had a brief look for something about it last night and all i found was that she couldn't die because of the Jenova cells in her, which might mean that Sephiroth can't die either.
Tue 31/05/05 at 13:16
"period drama"
Indeed.
Tue 31/05/05 at 13:15
Regular
If you go through the guide you're an utter fool. None of the extra stuff would be there if there was no way to get through it naturally without help. Also Gold Chocobo's are easy to breed if you just listen to that forgetful guy.
Tue 31/05/05 at 13:14
Regular
"lol"
I would like the FF7 official guide, just so i can go through the game and get ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! I found a Gold Choboco to hard to get...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.