GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/05/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to import a PSP after my A-Level's next month, and I'm curious as to which games I should order along with it. What would you reccomend?

Also, if possible, I'm trying to find a "Top 10" list on various websites, but have had little luck so far... any chance you could help with this also?

Thanks.
Sat 28/05/05 at 02:27
I got Ridge Racer, thats pretty good, also Midnight club comes out soon which is supposed to be great on it.
Sat 28/05/05 at 00:32
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Metal Gear Acid blows
Fri 27/05/05 at 22:56
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Thanks.
Fri 27/05/05 at 22:14
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Oh, and for anything gaming top 10 related (or top 200 related if you
> widen your search), use gamerankings.com
>
> Current top 10 PSP games are:
>
> Lumines
> Wipeout Pure
> Ridge Racer
> Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix
> Twisted Metal: Head-On
> MLB
> Metal Gear Acid
> Archer Maclean's Mercury
> Darkstalker's Chronicle: The Chaos Tower
> Need for Speed Underground: Rivals

Not all the games you feature are so good and can you add:
Tekken 5
Colin Mcrae 2005
Fri 27/05/05 at 16:12
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Oh, and for anything gaming top 10 related (or top 200 related if you widen your search), use gamerankings.com

Current top 10 PSP games are:

Lumines
Wipeout Pure
Ridge Racer
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix
Twisted Metal: Head-On
MLB
Metal Gear Acid
Archer Maclean's Mercury
Darkstalker's Chronicle: The Chaos Tower
Need for Speed Underground: Rivals
Fri 27/05/05 at 16:12
"Uzi Lover"
I have Lumines, FIFA, Ridge Racer and Wipeout.

All superb. Yes even FIFA. I played it on the loo.

Everyone loves Lumines, everyone tackles for the top spot. My sister is amazing at the thing and is untouchable.

FIFA is amazing as its on a handheld. And its the only football game out until Pro Evo comes along, that'll be amazing.

Ridge Racer I ahven't played much of yet but its suppose to be one of the top games for the system. Looks great, plays like Ridge Racer I suppose.

Wipeout...I hated all the other Wipeouts. This is good fun. Great game that I'm going to get into when I go away this week to Austria, I haven't had enough timre with me PSP recently.
Fri 27/05/05 at 16:09
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Lumines, Wipeout and Hotshots Golf are all pretty good from what others have said in other discussions.

My only concerns about importing are:

a) If it breaks, there's no warranty covering it in Europe and you have to send it back to country of origin for repairs
b) Nobody is yet guaranteeing full compatibility between import PSPs and PAL version PS3s

So I'm holding out for another... 14 weeks to go!
Fri 27/05/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to import a PSP after my A-Level's next month, and I'm curious as to which games I should order along with it. What would you reccomend?

Also, if possible, I'm trying to find a "Top 10" list on various websites, but have had little luck so far... any chance you could help with this also?

Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.