GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/05/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to import a PSP after my A-Level's next month, and I'm curious as to which games I should order along with it. What would you reccomend?

Also, if possible, I'm trying to find a "Top 10" list on various websites, but have had little luck so far... any chance you could help with this also?

Thanks.
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:07
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
It's all part of their Global domination plans, I swear.
Tue 31/05/05 at 12:03
Regular
Crap, isn't it?

Other formats of the same size are considerably cheaper.

Damn Sony.
Tue 31/05/05 at 11:59
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Why are they so damn expensive? Urgh.

Also, I believe the PSP takes DUO sticks, right? Therefore PRO sticks won't work, yeah?

So what the hell is a PRO DUO stick? :D
Tue 31/05/05 at 11:49
Regular
Now I've been paid, I'm going to go for either a 2Gb mem stick or 2 1Gb ones (cheaper to buy two, but only a little).

Need to get myself a coupla more games too, time to browse methinks.
Tue 31/05/05 at 11:36
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Well, I decided to order it anyway- now I just have to TRY and focus on exams at the same time. Bleh.

Anyway, I chose Lumines and Wipeout Pure, along with a transfer cable. Shame the included memory stick is only 32Mb. I guess that's something to save up for.

Comes in two days. :)
Sat 28/05/05 at 11:37
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
Im not sure if there is a top ten, not only is the psp brand new, its just a more graphically enhanced gameboy
Sat 28/05/05 at 10:56
jerocks9 wrote:

> >What about THUG Remix 2?? if your any kind of fan you'll love
> this!

I bought TH1 - 3, rented 4 and Underground. I can honestly say each sequel brings minimal new features to the series, so no.
Sat 28/05/05 at 10:50
Regular
"bing bang bong"
The only game I have for my PSP is Ridge Racer, which is okay but more or less identical to the 10-year-old original, bar graphical improvements.
Sat 28/05/05 at 09:35
Regular
"Ruddie1"
lcarus wrote:
> The PSP launch lineup is one of the best. Games I recommend are:
>
> Must haves are:
>
> Wipeout Pure
> Tiger Woods PGA Tour
> Metal Gear Acid (like a slow paced, but just as good, Metal Gear)
> Gretzky NHL
> Lumines
> MLB (if you're into baseball)
> FIFA Soccer
> Twisted Metal Head on
>
>What about THUG Remix 2?? if your any kind of fan you'll love this!
Sat 28/05/05 at 03:19
The PSP launch lineup is one of the best. Games I recommend are:

Must haves are:

Wipeout Pure
Tiger Woods PGA Tour
Metal Gear Acid (like a slow paced, but just as good, Metal Gear)
Gretzky NHL
Lumines
MLB (if you're into baseball)
FIFA Soccer
Twisted Metal Head on

Mercury is a bit crap to be honest. And you may want to hold out on Gretzky because the 2006 edition is coming out July, with commentary. Wooo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.