GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heartless"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/05/05 at 12:43
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Im now convinced that Im simply not meant to be happy. Im convinced someone in my family wants me to suffer and wants anyone and anything that loves me to suffer too.

Heartless just simply isnt enough to describe them.
Wed 25/05/05 at 19:32
Regular
Read first, post later.
Wed 25/05/05 at 19:28
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> My cat was put to sleep on Saturday,

What I hate is people that say to you. "What's the matter, it was only a dog / cat / whatever"

They become part of the family. Simple as that. I keep rats now, with a three year (if they're lucky) life span (love a dog, but it would be cruel to leave it in the house when we're at work).

All have their own personality, all have their quirks, all have the little things they love doing. It's distressing getting them put down (well, one down, one on her way next week) but it's far preferable to them suffering. When rats go downhill, they go downhill FAST, as in the wild, any weakness is an advantage for others to take advantage of.
Wed 25/05/05 at 19:23
Regular
"That's right!"
My cat was put to sleep on Saturday, she would've been 18 in Septmeber (that's older than most of you mongs) and looked like she'd had a stroke. I was nearly in tears in the car carrying her to the vet, I was nearly in tears watching her struggle to breathe on the table, and I was nearly in tears when I had to say my goodbyes.

Coming home was worse, seeing her things, then noticing they were missing the next day. I'd grown up with her, since I was only 3 when we got her and I don't have many memories when she wasn't around.

If someone, anyone, had done anything to my cat I'd have torn them up, no question. A dog was barking at her as I was holding her in the vet and I wanted to rip its face off. Annoy my cat on the best of days and I'll be angry, do it when she's not well and I'd go bananas.
Wed 25/05/05 at 19:17
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Paradox: wrote:
> poor lindgren boo hoo, stop being so emo and get a grip on life you
> fool. It's not all sunshine and kittenfarts.

But you must admit a dog being kicked to death is slightly out of the norm hmmmm?
Wed 25/05/05 at 19:06
"period drama"
Try reading the thread, Kyz.
Someone kicked her dog to death - it's not some irritating mopey emo-rant.
Wed 25/05/05 at 19:05
Regular
"Not a Jew"
That's vile. I despise cruelty to animals, especially dogs. If it was someone I knew I'd give them a serious beating, I hope you do something about the filth.
Wed 25/05/05 at 19:04
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> poor lindgren boo hoo, stop being so emo and get a grip on life you
> fool. It's not all sunshine and kittenfarts.

I'm going to allow the other members of this forum to verbally assault you off the face of this earth.
Wed 25/05/05 at 19:01
Regular
"SOUP!"
poor lindgren boo hoo, stop being so emo and get a grip on life you fool. It's not all sunshine and kittenfarts.
Wed 25/05/05 at 18:50
"period drama"
That's awful. If anyone did anything to my dog, they'd get a serious beating.
Rargh.

Make sure they get their dues.
Wed 25/05/05 at 18:50
Regular
I think us as a whole need to start buying pet insurance. My cat scratched it's leg on a fence and my family had to pay two hundred pounds for the operation.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.