GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heartless"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/05/05 at 12:43
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Im now convinced that Im simply not meant to be happy. Im convinced someone in my family wants me to suffer and wants anyone and anything that loves me to suffer too.

Heartless just simply isnt enough to describe them.
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:56
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Rai wrote:
> Lindgren, you try going to a school where most people enjoy you
> suffering. That's my life.

Trying to trump Lindgren in suffering.......
Oh dear Cweek of all the people
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:47
Regular
"That's right!"
"An 18 year old cat?
That's ancient. I thought they lived to about 13 or 14."

Yeah, it's pretty old, but not extremely old. The Wal's brother had a cat live into its 20s. I was planning on my cat being around for at least another four years, at least after I'd moved out anyway. It was a shock, especially since she was fine a few hours earlier.
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Twenty quid."
He let go first ...
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:38
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Heh heh... dogs love playing tug of war. Looks like yours beat you.

[URL]http://timmargh.net/images/0504/rocco_attacking_toy.mov[/URL]
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:37
Regular
Because. If it started taking the feature of trees it might start barking.

(Do I get the lame joke of the year award).?
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:36
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'm really sorry that, Lind - it's bad enough losing a pet, but for it to happen like that ... I can't imagine.

:,^(

I'm a completely unviolent person, but if anyone purposely hurt my dog ( [URL]http://timmargh.net/2005/04/the_love_of_my.php[/URL] ) then I could safely say I would move heaven and earth to bestow extreme retribution upon them - a couple of my larger friends have said in no uncertain terms that if anyone was to hurt me then they'd quite happily help them down a flight of stairs or six.
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:23
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
My aunt and uncle have had their cat 14 years. They have no idea how old she was when they got it.

Why can't cats have rings like trees?
Wed 25/05/05 at 20:09
Regular
"The definitive tag"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> An 18 year old cat?
> That's ancient. I thought they lived to about 13 or 14.

I had an eighteen year old cat, in fact she was getting pretty close to nineteen. She died, then our other cat died exactly a week later. All this was a month after my gran died. I didn't know what the hell to do, I was only twelve years old.
Wed 25/05/05 at 19:50
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Lindgren, you try going to a school where most people enjoy you suffering. That's my life.

I'm not asking for sympathy though. Oh, and about the 'male' assumption, I can see your point, but then again stories about wives beating husbands don't get printed because people laugh at them.
Wed 25/05/05 at 19:43
"period drama"
An 18 year old cat?
That's ancient. I thought they lived to about 13 or 14.

Both of ours died in the same year a while back ... I wasn't really that attached to them to be honest, but it was still sad. They were both (brother and sister, so it might have been genetic) pretty messed up anyway - one had some disease where he could eat loads and get nothing from the food, the other had kidney problems.

But our dog's always been mine ... I'll probably miss her more than my mum and dad when I go to uni. But don't tell them that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.