GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heartless"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/05/05 at 12:43
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Im now convinced that Im simply not meant to be happy. Im convinced someone in my family wants me to suffer and wants anyone and anything that loves me to suffer too.

Heartless just simply isnt enough to describe them.
Wed 25/05/05 at 22:47
Just a tad. You need to be sedated. Permanently.
Wed 25/05/05 at 22:46
Regular
That's a bit weird.
Wed 25/05/05 at 22:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Same, it's not just strangers though, i seem to remember my sister smacking the dog in the face when she was in a bad mood, before she knew what had hit her i had her by the throat against the wall, it's not something i even thought about, it's just a reaction to protect your children.
Wed 25/05/05 at 22:35
Regular
"cachoo"
Absolutely, you're not alone there, I've done the same to a kid who hissed and sqealed at my cat.. :) It sounds overprotective or whatever but I don't think it is. You probably simply love them so much you're not willing to let some skanky kid, with no respect for other things, mess with the pets that you've brought up good and have them experience the cruelty of other selfish people.
Wed 25/05/05 at 22:18
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Wed 25/05/05 at 22:10
Regular
"cachoo"
Very sorry to hear about it, Lindgren. I bet you feel mighty angry :'(
What is it? Are they mentally ill or something?!
It's a damn shame your dog had to go through that.

Sorry :(

Pandaemonium wrote:
> What I hate is people that say to you. "What's the matter, it
> was only a dog / cat / whatever"

Agreed. Luckily, I've not come across many people who've said that but despise any single person who is cruel to animals and can just feel the anger building up inside, enough to do something stupid to them because you just need to protect your pets, they're like your kids! They can't do it themselves. And it's so damn sad to hear of things like this.
& Mojo I'm exactly the same. Nobody messes with them. :)
Wed 25/05/05 at 21:30
"period drama"
Well, it should be a bit more difficult than that just to 'nick a pet' - especially a dog, and especially especially a puppy.

Golden Retrievers rule all, you know.
And that's that.
Wed 25/05/05 at 21:24
Regular
"The definitive tag"
That's quite worrying actually. Anyone could just nick your pet and demand a ridiculous amount of money to get it back, and where's the guarantee that they won't kill it anyway?
Wed 25/05/05 at 21:21
Regular
That's almost as bad as this:

[URL]http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/news/5039190.html[/URL]

It made me want to go and kill crappy people.
Wed 25/05/05 at 21:08
"period drama"
Your dog sucks, margh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.