GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any Too Cool fans?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 14:29
Regular
GrandMaster Sexay has been fired from the WWF due to possession of illegal drugs.

Good riddance.
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:26
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Kurt Angle acts a jerk on TV but when he broke Hardcore Hollys arm what we didn't see was Kurt Angle driving him to hospital, driving him home, tending to his every need because he felt guilty but he is not like that on TV.
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:30
WWF is just a soap opera with wrestling in it ya know.
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:42
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I know its all rigged, I'm just saying that the stuff you don't see stands out to me.
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:54
Regular
"Back in black"
But you still got to remember that they do put a lot on the line, it is not easy- ever tried smashing ya head into a wall, making it look realistic and not gettin hurt!?

Hardyz said the other day that the Hardys get hurt doing TLC's which is true!
Tue 05/06/01 at 12:29
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Going back to the drugs subject, did you know that Eddie Guerrero has gone into rehab because of a painkiller addiction?
Tue 05/06/01 at 17:01
Regular
"Back in black"
Lou from neigbours had the same thing-lol! Is Ediie really got an addiction- or is that a rumour you heard from an un-official wwf website!
Tue 05/06/01 at 17:27
Regular
"I like cheese"
All GMS had was a muscle-building drug that was illegal and legal in the US!!

Also, why hasn't Eddie been fired as well?? I suppose it's cos he's more IMPORTANT.

Damn Vince McMahon.
Tue 05/06/01 at 17:56
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah why wasent Eddie fired i think he is just as rubbish.
Tue 05/06/01 at 18:34
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Road Dogg was high when he wrassled in a match on Heat some time ago. Thats why he was fired.
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah but does anyone agree when i said that Eddie was rubbish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.