GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any Too Cool fans?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 14:29
Regular
GrandMaster Sexay has been fired from the WWF due to possession of illegal drugs.

Good riddance.
Sun 03/06/01 at 20:26
i'm gonna vote for Khazar i dont know why i just am!
Sun 03/06/01 at 20:30
Regular
"Back in black"
see there is my point nobody no's why they are voting for you- seems like it is pointless!
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:23
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
ice blaster is the best and two cool were better when they had rikishi
Sun 03/06/01 at 21:36
Regular
"Back in black"
i thank you for that comment and agree with both-lol!!
Sun 03/06/01 at 23:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GMS WAS MY FAVOURITE!!! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I am utterly distraught. How could he do this!?!? The WWF were going to give him a push in a few weeks as well!!

Oh well, at least I still have Scotty.....and Rikishi's dancing again.

And Meka- GMS was one of the most talented wrestlers in the WWF. Just think how you'd feel if your fav wrestlers were fired???

{:(
Mon 04/06/01 at 08:13
Regular
"Back in black"
he was damn great was he not ant? shame to see him go, he was one of my fave's too. dya rekon rikishi will work with scotty?
Mon 04/06/01 at 16:00
i dont. the rikishi dancing was good at the time but its getting a bit more boring. i think theyve broke up for good.
Mon 04/06/01 at 18:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ice Blaster wrote:
> he was damn great was he not ant? shame to see him go, he was one of
> my fave's too. dya rekon rikishi will work with scotty?

He had so many moves he could perform it was unbelievable! I can list loads of them-and his dancing was pretty good.

I hope Rikishi will team with Scotty, as I love everything about Too Cool.

Or maybe Scotty will get a push as a singles wrestler.

Oh well, for now I'll just watch my Insurrextion 2001 video and smile when GMS comes out to a huge pop. Good luck to him.

BUT REMEMBER-if Jerry Lawler does come back (he's been having meetings with the WWF), he may be able to get GMS back. Hopefully.
Mon 04/06/01 at 18:31
Regular
"One More Chance"
A while a go Khazar said that Roadogg left for persinal reasons but in my Powerslam magazine it says that he was fired beacause he had a on going drug problem does anyone know which one is true?
Mon 04/06/01 at 19:31
Regular
"Back in black"
I read of the website pretty much the same thing Jet!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.