GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any Too Cool fans?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 14:29
Regular
GrandMaster Sexay has been fired from the WWF due to possession of illegal drugs.

Good riddance.
Wed 30/05/01 at 14:29
Regular
"not dead"
GrandMaster Sexay has been fired from the WWF due to possession of illegal drugs.

Good riddance.
Wed 30/05/01 at 19:24
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
He has...Wow..I'm not happy but I'm not sad.
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:12
i wasnt really a big fan of him but i will miss him a bit.
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:09
man- i loved too cool, now what will happen to Scotty.

i am annoyed- Road dogg also got fired for the same reason
bye guys
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:38
i thought something had happened to road dogg because he hasnt wrestled for ages!!!!i dont believe that grand master's been fired because wrestled last week with and blackman and trish did the worm!!!!hehehehehehehe!!!!does anyone know when the rock is coming back 'cos he is the best!!!!
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:43
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Road dogg left for personal reasons. His wife said if he carried on she would divorce him.
Sun 03/06/01 at 19:57
Regular
Basecicaly Road Dogg got told to leave because of his family problem.Scotty 2 hotty is doing some rehab because he broke a disc in his back. he's now doing some training in memphis.
Sun 03/06/01 at 20:09
Regular
"Back in black"
shame Grand master is out, he was kool.

josie and link- could i please sggest you vote me as your commish, as i do more for this forum than kahzar:
royal rumble
king of the ring
royal rumble vs KOTR
KOTR tag
yey?
Sun 03/06/01 at 20:13
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Vote me..khazar..Ice blaster is away and could not effectively be a good commishh.......
Sun 03/06/01 at 20:21
Regular
"Back in black"
so were am i now?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.