GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some transfer rumours that should get you chatting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Heard all of these, what are your opinions?

-Green to leave Norwich
-Milan bidding for Gerrard
-Hargreaves going to Liverpool (ahahaha bad luck Stu)
-Ruud returning to PSV
-Scotty Parker to Villa for 3 million
-Baros to quit Liverpool
-Wenger to quit Arsenal at end of 2006 season

Discuss.

I think Parker should definately leave, he used to be quality. Would love to see Wenger quit, but I don't think it will happen and I can't really see Baros leaving either. Green should definately leave, he's better than Norwich and would Gerrard go to Milan....hmmmm....?
Page:
Wed 01/06/05 at 00:14
Regular
"The Red Shift"
The only flaw to TIF is that it makes every game look better than itself. It's not true though...

Every game is a LOT better.
Thu 02/06/05 at 15:47
Regular
aha, arsenal are after ricardo

Okay, he had a good game against England, but he's nicknamed retardo for a reason!

You cant replace a lemon with a retardo!!!
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:30
Regular
I believe the English named him retardo...bitter, bitter people.
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:33
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Ricardo looked damn good from what I've seen of him.

Why is he called Retardo?

*Assuming we are talking about the good one. Not the fake Ricardo that left Man Yoo.
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Looked more dodgy than Almunia from what i saw of him in the UEFA Cup this season
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:43
Regular
"The Red Shift"
:S

He looked solid in Portuguese league.
Thu 02/06/05 at 16:45
Regular
He's a bit like Lehmann tbh...he can have some amazing matches where he saves everything but then sometimes he'll be a bit mad and do some silly things. Slightly better than Lehmann, but only slightly...I don't really want him tbh but if we can't find anyone who's really good then he'll have to do.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:23
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Robinho doesn't want us.

He wants to go to Real with his Brazillian Bum-chums.

Gah.
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
:-D

Really only was one winner in that battle though
Thu 02/06/05 at 18:38
Regular
"The Red Shift"
That's what frustrates me though.

Even to me it was clear Real have the upper hand in any transfer. But why? We have the manager, the board, the players, the future stadium? Everything at Arsenal can only get better here. The club is expanding.

Where as Real will lose Zidane, Figo, Carlos to name a few. Their board is iffy.

Atleast there should be a contest over big-name transfers, but everyone just sees and assumes that Real will win a transfer tug of war.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.