GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some transfer rumours that should get you chatting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Heard all of these, what are your opinions?

-Green to leave Norwich
-Milan bidding for Gerrard
-Hargreaves going to Liverpool (ahahaha bad luck Stu)
-Ruud returning to PSV
-Scotty Parker to Villa for 3 million
-Baros to quit Liverpool
-Wenger to quit Arsenal at end of 2006 season

Discuss.

I think Parker should definately leave, he used to be quality. Would love to see Wenger quit, but I don't think it will happen and I can't really see Baros leaving either. Green should definately leave, he's better than Norwich and would Gerrard go to Milan....hmmmm....?
Page:
Tue 07/06/05 at 10:49
Regular
"Colourless"
mattributé wrote:
> BBC are reporting that Spurs want Parker and Forsell on loan in
> exchange for Arnesen... What the hell?

If they both went there on loan that would be good.

Parker won't get a game til Makalele is past it, so we need to just keep him occupied for a year or so :) And loaning Forssell to spurs sounds a much better plan that selling him. Personally I want him starting up front next season, but it doesn't look like that'll happen....
Tue 07/06/05 at 10:40
Regular
"360: swfcman"
At the moment we are rumoured to be after any free agent released from a Premiership club, but still dont appear to have signed anyone yet.
Tue 07/06/05 at 09:18
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Chelsea are trying to negotiate a deal with Spurs and vice versa, so Spurs refrain from making a complaint to the FA with regards to tapping up.
Tue 07/06/05 at 08:42
Regular
"tokyo police club"
BBC are reporting that Spurs want Parker and Forsell on loan in exchange for Arnesen... What the hell?
Mon 06/06/05 at 22:11
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Blank - apparently Real were looking to release Figo from his contract. But then it IS the media talking so most of what we hear on transfers at the moment is no doubt complete crap.

Would have been cool to see it happen, but no doubt as usual Liverpool will just sign a bunch of unknowns or cheap gambles as we seem to do a good 90% of the time.

With the amount the club wastes on cheap crap players, we could have had a squad full of great players by now.
Mon 06/06/05 at 09:16
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Lil Bro wrote:
> FFS Kleberson to Spurs?!?!?!
> I'll cry if it happens.

I'll cry too...
Tears of joy that is :D
Sun 05/06/05 at 18:45
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Savatt78 wrote:
> So yeah we'll have Raul, take Figo on a free,

Don't think so - his contract doesn't expire until after next season.

And if Raul goes to Liverpool, I will literally eat my own hair.
Sun 05/06/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Georgey5 wrote:
> Well Man U have a new goalie...van der Saar
>
> not a bad signing...but a two yar contract indicates they will be
> back in this postition in a couple of years

or if he performs as well as the past few purchses, january
Sun 05/06/05 at 16:51
Regular
Unless of course he signs a new contract then...

Uniteds policy on over 30's is usually just yearly contracts with Giggs being a recent exception. I'm sure if van der sar plays well he'll stay for a long time.
Sun 05/06/05 at 16:20
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Well Man U have a new goalie...van der Saar

not a bad signing...but a two yar contract indicates they will be back in this postition in a couple of years
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.