GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New BA maps"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 14:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
A pack for £2.99.

A week before Halo 2?

Fack off.
Sat 06/11/04 at 23:54
Regular
"8==="
Well at least on the 11th we won't be able to read you going on about it.

I don't really care since I'm getting used to ignoring people running down (what will soon become one of the xbox's) superb games.

Please dribble on as if anyone else buying Halo 2 gives a to$$. :P
Sat 06/11/04 at 23:59
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Well at least on the 11th we won't be able to read you going on about
> it.
>
> I don't really care since I'm getting used to ignoring people running
> down (what will soon become one of the xbox's) superb games.
>
> Please dribble on as if anyone else buying Halo 2 gives a to$$. :P

Here, here, fully agree.

All you seem to read on these forums is people putting the game down.
Sun 07/11/04 at 00:13
Regular
No, all you seem to read is idiots raving about a bog standard features like dual weapons.

I'm not putting it down, I couldn't care less. If it is good then top stuff but if it isn't then I aren't going to lose sleep about it.

Shame though, I haven't seen anyone rave on at the lunatic posting constant Halo 2 topics saying "we know already". But what the heck, just to please the dribbling morons I too will mast*rbate all over Halo 2 because we must forbid those who aren't really looking forward to it quite as much.
Sun 07/11/04 at 00:17
Crumble wrote:
> Oh Thank God there are some people who are with me on this issue
>
> Everytime I enter this forum there's millions of Halo 2 fanboys
> jerking off over the extra posted footage.
>
> 'OMG ITZ HALO 2 ITZ SO AMAZIN IM GONNA SELL MY GRAN 2 GET DA GAME IM
> SO COOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'
>
> Shut the funk up.
>
> Halo 2 is not the best game ever, far from it. It's a simple, well
> worked FPS that most people are overating.
>
> Some people...

Why are some people so worried about what other people think. If you dont like it, dont come into the Xbox forums. Its nothing to do with fanboys. Do you own an Xbox? If so you should be hyped like the rest of us.
Sun 07/11/04 at 00:25
Regular
So this year I have played Far Cry, Doom 3 and Call of Duty: United Offensive a hell of a lot, all 3 excel for different reasons, one for all aspects.

Care to tell me again what Halo 2 will offer that the above don't? I couldn't give a sh*t about the s**tory so that aside I fail to see absolutely no reason to 'hype' Halo 2 up, I have had it on pre-order since they announced the Collectors Edition and I am sure it will be enjoyable.

The Halo legacy is around the fact it is JUST a very tidy FPS and seeing as I have played FPS with far more depth this year I jus**t can't get overly excited about it.
Sun 07/11/04 at 00:27
Are any of the games you listed legendery? Well Halo is, i mean it has action figures. Its cult. Its just what it is, which is far above any of the games you listed. Think about it...
Sun 07/11/04 at 00:29
Regular
What the hell?

Hahahahahah...
Sun 07/11/04 at 00:32
You dont believe its cult?
Sun 07/11/04 at 00:44
I don't wanna join your cult!
Sun 07/11/04 at 00:49
lol. no one seen the action figures then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.