GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New BA maps"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 14:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
A pack for £2.99.

A week before Halo 2?

Fack off.
Fri 05/11/04 at 14:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
A pack for £2.99.

A week before Halo 2?

Fack off.
Fri 05/11/04 at 15:03
Regular
Heh

The only way they could get me playing Rainbow Six would be to offer free Playboy Bunnies for anyone who logs on.
Fri 05/11/04 at 15:37
Regular
Maybe they have played Halo 2, realised it isn't that good and have released these ready for those who don't want to play it.
Fri 05/11/04 at 15:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Possibly............not.
Fri 05/11/04 at 15:46
Regular
I'm not that fussed about Halo 2. Not only will I enjoy it more due to no hype but it will also get me back on LIVE for a bit providing I don't fall into the trap of everyone thinking it is the be all and end all of Xbox titles.

That has been said SO many times about LIVE games when to be truthful the majority are crap.
Fri 05/11/04 at 15:56
Regular
"Touched!"
I'm looking forward to Halo 2, but I'm not letting the hype ruin it for me, I think this will be the game to keep me on Live for a very long time though.
Fri 05/11/04 at 15:59
Regular
Oh Thank God there are some people who are with me on this issue

Everytime I enter this forum there's millions of Halo 2 fanboys jerking off over the extra posted footage.

'OMG ITZ HALO 2 ITZ SO AMAZIN IM GONNA SELL MY GRAN 2 GET DA GAME IM SO COOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'

Shut the funk up.

Halo 2 is not the best game ever, far from it. It's a simple, well worked FPS that most people are overating.

Some people...
Sat 06/11/04 at 19:08
Regular
"8==="
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> I'm not that fussed about Halo 2.

We fecking know ok!?
Sat 06/11/04 at 19:10
Regular
"\\"
Crumble wrote:
> Oh Thank God there are some people who are with me on this issue
>
> Everytime I enter this forum there's millions of Halo 2 fanboys
> jerking off over the extra posted footage.
>
> 'OMG ITZ HALO 2 ITZ SO AMAZIN IM GONNA SELL MY GRAN 2 GET DA GAME IM
> SO COOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'
>
> Shut the funk up.
>
> Halo 2 is not the best game ever, far from it. It's a simple, well
> worked FPS that most people are overating.
>
> Some people...

Because you've played it have you?
Sat 06/11/04 at 20:36
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> We fecking know ok!?

No.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.