GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New BA maps"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 14:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
A pack for £2.99.

A week before Halo 2?

Fack off.
Tue 09/11/04 at 13:43
Regular
I only really use it now and again to flush out campers though. You know how annoying it is waiting ages for a round to end because of some nob sat behind a box somewhere.

Although I suppose it's not as easy in RS3 as it is in CS, as you can't see the opponent's actions in RS3. In Counter-Strike, you can follow anyone who is alive.
Tue 09/11/04 at 13:39
Regular
In all honesty I don't think I could be bothered to put so much effort into wanting to win something like that. Football maybe but having a quick bash on a game is as far as I go for home entertainment.
Tue 09/11/04 at 13:37
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I need to get these maps.
Tue 09/11/04 at 13:35
Regular
MSN is a prime format for cheating like that. Hell, I should know, I do it on Counter-Strike sometimes! But then, that game is packed to the brim with camping fags.
Tue 09/11/04 at 13:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
cookie monster wrote:
> ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> they suspected I had rang them to point out their positions from the
> dead
> camera view which I saw for about 2 seconds.
>
> Heh, that is pretty paranoid.

That's pretty much normal for the obsessives.
Tue 09/11/04 at 13:32
Regular
I didn't really feel the need to want to beat them over the head whilst calling their mother's but rather open my Wallet and show them a corner in Bradford on a late Saturday night.

It was a turning point in my life.
Tue 09/11/04 at 13:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> they suspected I had rang them to point out their positions from the dead
> camera view which I saw for about 2 seconds.

Heh, that is pretty paranoid.
Tue 09/11/04 at 11:48
Regular
Oh and he removed me off his Friends List.
Tue 09/11/04 at 11:46
Regular
I have said this before but what the hell...

On Rainbow Six 3 I was asked to join this "Clan Match" out of the blue because they were a man short. Up to this point I had never bothered with a clan match because they apitimies the ideal gaming sad b*stard.

Anyway...

I joined the match thinking it would just be another few rounds playing with what sounded like some pretty sorted lads from Yorkshire who enjoyed playing for fun.

During one of the rounds I got cut off and because one of them was on my list I just joined his game through the Friends List. Shortly after the whole "team" *cue geeksnare* was disqualified because within the 20-30 seconds I had left and joined again they suspected I had rang them to point out their positions from the dead camera view which I saw for about 2 seconds.

This is the only time I can truly say I was embarrassed to enjoy LIVE.
Tue 09/11/04 at 11:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Clans are scary. You get people texting/phoning each other and yet they don't know each other, for clan matches.

But still, a party system with 8 friends vs 8 friends on a massive, massive CTF map with vehicles...........sounds damn well good enough to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.