GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Strange men in toilets"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/05/05 at 13:41
Regular
"lets go back"
When ever I got out to clubs in town there are always these guys in the toilet (sounds pretty sick so far) who hand out paper towels and soap, and have an array of aftershaves so you can freshen up. They are unofficial toilet attendents who arent actually paid by the clubs, they make their money by getting tips from the people using the toilets. It really annoys me though because thy always want you to pay £1 and if you give anything less they get angry. So that means every time you go to the toilet you have to pay £1. Because I've been drinking I usually just give them the money without thinking properly. Plus (this isnt supposed to be racist) they are always black. I dont understand why its only ever black people who do this. They talk to you while you're at tht urinal too, which is just plain wrong!!

This may only be here in Liverpool and non of you have any idea what Im going on about. Anyway, my rant is over.
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:03
"possibly impossible"
yep, in India you get the official ones that you don't have to tip but still make you feel awkward.

And people who are employed to open doors for you.

And (at my work at least) guys who are supposed to be lift attendants, but who actually just stand there and watch you push the button for the lift yourself (and are probably smirking as they think about how little they get paid for it)

Weird country...
Thu 12/05/05 at 16:30
"I love yo... lamp."
I run into these guys in a couple of places I go, but generally I don't have a problem with them. If they have my aftershave and a decent deodourant, then great, they'll get a tip. If not the unlikely.
Thu 12/05/05 at 16:26
Regular
"lets go back"
Maybe it was the white load, I dont think that counts.
Thu 12/05/05 at 16:21
Regular
"Bow To Me Minions"
Geffdof wrote:
> It because of the washing powder you use. Its the extra ingrdient they
> use to make clothes whiter than white. It works fine in normal light
> but under UV light it makes them glow.

Ahh. So thats why everything I put in the washing machine comes out white....
Thu 12/05/05 at 16:20
"slightlyshortertagl"
God wrote:
> Hang on. Why would there be white in the material on a black top?

It's not white.

I'm not bothered about going into the science of it, but it shows up as black in 'white' light, and as white in UV light.
Thu 12/05/05 at 16:19
Regular
"lets go back"
It because of the washing powder you use. Its the extra ingrdient they use to make clothes whiter than white. It works fine in normal light but under UV light it makes them glow.
Thu 12/05/05 at 16:18
Regular
"Bow To Me Minions"
Niddle wrote:
> That's in the material.
>
> You can't hoover it off.

Stupid clothes manufacturers......

Hang on. Why would there be white in the material on a black top?

(its not dandruff before you ask. I 'Wash 'n' Go')
Thu 12/05/05 at 16:16
Regular
"bored"
urgh...where does that white fluff come from?
Thu 12/05/05 at 16:16
"slightlyshortertagl"
God wrote:
> Also I want deodryant(sp?), mints (single wrapped though) and a small
> hoover to sort out that white fluff that always shows up in clubs with
> UV lighting.

That's in the material.

You can't hoover it off.
Thu 12/05/05 at 16:15
Regular
"Bow To Me Minions"
I wouldn't mind this if.....

They polished my shoes.

They handed you warm, fluffy towels instead of green things I can get from the dispensor myself

and...

I got more than three squirts of there rubbish selection oif frangrances.

Also I want deodryant(sp?), mints (single wrapped though) and a small hoover to sort out that white fluff that always shows up in clubs with UV lighting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.