GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Strange men in toilets"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/05/05 at 13:41
Regular
"lets go back"
When ever I got out to clubs in town there are always these guys in the toilet (sounds pretty sick so far) who hand out paper towels and soap, and have an array of aftershaves so you can freshen up. They are unofficial toilet attendents who arent actually paid by the clubs, they make their money by getting tips from the people using the toilets. It really annoys me though because thy always want you to pay £1 and if you give anything less they get angry. So that means every time you go to the toilet you have to pay £1. Because I've been drinking I usually just give them the money without thinking properly. Plus (this isnt supposed to be racist) they are always black. I dont understand why its only ever black people who do this. They talk to you while you're at tht urinal too, which is just plain wrong!!

This may only be here in Liverpool and non of you have any idea what Im going on about. Anyway, my rant is over.
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:32
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ms NY wrote:
> Flock wrote:
> Going down?
> * Presses buttons *
>
> Sounds good to me
>
> I don't know what you're on about..
> *runs*

Ok i guess you dont :)
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:31
Regular
"cachoo"
Flock wrote:
> Going down?
> * Presses buttons *
>
> Sounds good to me, what do you think NY?

I don't know what you're on about..
*runs*
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:30
Regular
Hehe..lift attendent? It's not just in Liverpool..I think it's a world-wide vocation. Ranks up there with window washer in my book? You know the ones that are in your face at a stop light, driving through the ghetto..? Yeah, them.

Anyhoo..they freak me out, as do lift attendee's. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with having a j-o-b, but I never tip the attendee's in the ladies room..hmm. I'm supposed to tip? Psh.. You mean they DON'T get paid for sitting in the loo all day listening to people relieve themselves?? Well, howdydoo.. *blink*

How's about I just consider them lucky to have gazed upon my SuperGoddess-ness and thank them for handing me a paper towel with a wink. Just imagine how much they must make a night. Like, like a stripper kind of mega wads o' cash. Interesting..
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Going down?
* Presses buttons *

Sounds good to me
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:27
Regular
"cachoo"
Flock wrote:
> * Raises eyebrow *
> I agree

You've got such a dirty mind :p
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:27
"possibly impossible"
They don't even stand IN the lift, just outside on the ground floor.

In a silly uniform...
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:25
Regular
"lets go back"
Yeah it sounds great, but if you arent actually pressing any buttons or anything you're just some wierd bloke who stands in the lift all day. I might go and do a spot of amature lift attending, just to see how fun it really is.
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ms NY wrote:
> Lift attendant could be a fun job.

I agree
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:12
Regular
"cachoo"
Lift attendant could be a fun job.
Thu 12/05/05 at 22:06
Regular
"lets go back"
So these lift attendants who dont push the buttons for you... do they just stand in a lift all day and do nothing. What a strange job.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.