GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The BEST food in the world...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/05/05 at 20:09
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
I'm searching this manic planet for someone else that is a mashed potato fan... i think .. infact i must be addicted to it! I live and breathe mashed potato and i know some people say 'Ohhh i LOVE pizza' or 'I'd die for some chips right now' but i want to know if there really are people out there who are like me and have to have a certain food or drink everyday.. makes me feel less abnormal! :) Tell me what you HATE as well, i hate tomato ketchup with a passion :S i know there will be a lot of disagreements about that!
So roll up food lovers...
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:52
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> Your post in the wrist band thread raised my opinion of you. That just
> destroyed any remnant of that raised opinion.

Ah well, I'll get over it

People seem to brandish 'My opinion of you lowered' as some sort of threat on these forums and frankly it isn't

Sorry but I'm not here for a Popularity Contest with people who have their minds set against me for previous actions

Good day! *Minces*
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:55
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
now now girls
Regular
"tokyo police club"
:::GoldiE123::: wrote:
> 'puddings' like
> apple pie or vanilla ice cream or cheesecake ... anyone else.. ?

Those three together, in some kind of huge bowl type iteam would be my ultimate dream. Think of all your fantasies - all the hotest girls, naked in your bedroom, pillowfighting. Whilst you watch. Then you shag them all, obviously. That may be your fantasy. That heavenly trio you described up above is mine.
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
*correction* boys
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:59
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
mattributé wrote:
> :::GoldiE123::: wrote:
> 'puddings' like
> apple pie or vanilla ice cream or cheesecake ... anyone else.. ?
>
> Those three together, in some kind of huge bowl type iteam would be
> my ultimate dream. Think of all your fantasies - all the hotest
> girls, naked in your bedroom, pillowfighting. Whilst you watch. Then
> you shag them all, obviously. That may be your fantasy. That heavenly
> trio you described up above is mine.

see arnt i nice.... altho ewwww! my heaven wud be mash, gravy and beans... with a creme egg to finish!
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:10
Regular
"What passing bells?"
For me, mash comes a close third behind prawn cocktail and, in first place... Macaroni cheese.
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:16
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
cheese?! *shudders* .... Copse of milk and milk is bad enough
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:18
Regular
"What passing bells?"
...Cheese is the small patch of trees of milk?
Even by internet standards, that doesn't make sense.
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:21
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
lmao.. u make me laff.. i ment Corpse.. lol dammit i really shud proof read this stuff!
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:22
Regular
"What passing bells?"
Yes, yes you should.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.