GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The BEST food in the world...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/05/05 at 20:09
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
I'm searching this manic planet for someone else that is a mashed potato fan... i think .. infact i must be addicted to it! I live and breathe mashed potato and i know some people say 'Ohhh i LOVE pizza' or 'I'd die for some chips right now' but i want to know if there really are people out there who are like me and have to have a certain food or drink everyday.. makes me feel less abnormal! :) Tell me what you HATE as well, i hate tomato ketchup with a passion :S i know there will be a lot of disagreements about that!
So roll up food lovers...
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:45
Regular
Lard Funkelstein wrote:
> Another Mashed Potato-aholic
>
> Yep. We get them in the clinic all the time.
>
> Deal with it, move on and find other far more interesting foods

STFU, I often find myself going downstairs at 1 to get some of my mums chunky mash and often eat the whole pan. Great great stuff. But only with chunks.
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:45
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Your post in the wrist band thread raised my opinion of you. That just destroyed any remnant of that raised opinion.
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:46
Regular
STFU ?

Pathetic

Anyhoo, I like mash potato but a 'mash a holic' is a slightly sad notion that conjures up pictures of a depressed clown eating ice cream in the corner
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:46
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
salt! nooo ruins everything... lol altho i do get leg cramp quite often so perhaps i shud hav that salt layer... apparently it helps :S eitha way.. noodles are gorg! and might i add.. asparagus?
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:47
Regular
"0228"
mattributé wrote:
> A common Northern monkey that OWNS J00.

You don't own me, nobody does, I'm wild and free.

What's that mum, time for bed? Ok...
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:47
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Chinese.

Nothing beats pork balls, sweet and sour souce, rice, kung po chilly chicken..... blis.
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:48
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
and yes .. a plateful of mash, with lumps LOADS of butter nothing else.. is sheer heaven ... as well as a 1kg bar of galaxy chocolate :P
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Used to hate Asparagus soup as a kid, but tried some last Christmas and it wasn't so bad. But then again, I like sprouts now, so my opinion is nul and void.

And the 'layer' of salt just has to be replaced every few spoonfulls, to make sure each mouthful has enough of that sodium-or-whatever goodness in it.

Heart attack? Me? Probably.
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:51
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
ooo sprouts as well! lol i like most things people don't i suppose, including spinach... but hatred for things like.. 'puddings' like apple pie or vanilla ice cream or cheesecake ... anyone else.. ?
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:52
Regular
"0228"
..::CGJ::.. wrote:
> Chinese.
>
> Nothing beats pork balls, sweet and sour souce, rice, kung po chilly
> chicken..... blis.

Indian > Chinese

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.