GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The BEST food in the world...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/05/05 at 20:09
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
I'm searching this manic planet for someone else that is a mashed potato fan... i think .. infact i must be addicted to it! I live and breathe mashed potato and i know some people say 'Ohhh i LOVE pizza' or 'I'd die for some chips right now' but i want to know if there really are people out there who are like me and have to have a certain food or drink everyday.. makes me feel less abnormal! :) Tell me what you HATE as well, i hate tomato ketchup with a passion :S i know there will be a lot of disagreements about that!
So roll up food lovers...
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:34
Regular
"0228"
Pie without pastry isn't really pie, it's just mush.
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:35
Regular
Smash ?

Isn't that like a spam and mash potato ration packet the gay-police distribute to 'Nam wounded gypsies ?
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:36
Regular
"**My paper heart**"
lmao u no wot i mean. like shepards pie and cottage pie and fish pie is nice but like steak and kidney with the pastry .. errrr
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:37
Regular
"0228"
:::GoldiE123::: wrote:
> lmao u no wot i mean.

Actually, I don't.
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Smash is awful. Mashed Potatos, when done right, can be glorious. Not too creamy, but not too lump - enough for you to gently chew without having to break through bolders.

WIth a layer of salt... perfect.
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:39
Regular
"0228"
I'll stick with my noodles. Preferably with peperami.
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:40
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Oh, and to answer your question- Corned Beef mash is clearly the greatest food created.
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:43
Regular
"0228"
Please tell me that's a joke.
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:44
Regular
"tokyo police club"
No, that's seriously my favourite food.

Though I am a common Northern monkey.

A common Northern monkey that OWNS J00.
Tue 10/05/05 at 20:44
Regular
The best food ever is poo coated elephant testicles smothered in a layer of ginger Orangutan pubic hairs and topped off with a light garnishing of fried snot

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.