GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"END OF THE WORLD!?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/05/05 at 16:21
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Apparently 'Super Volcanoes' and many other dangerous things such as Tsunamis have been surgested as the cause of ending the world. What do you think will happen. Be serious, because i find it fancinating and there are some old prophesies from Ancient times which say terrible things are to come.

'Ooh im scared' *Hides behind computer chair*
Mon 09/05/05 at 19:56
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Oz-Turk wrote:
> Chr1s wrote:
> Oz-Turk wrote:
> What if aliens done the same, researched on earth, found out a few
> things about us and now ready to attack???
>
> Then we'd kill them and probably ourselves in the process.
>
> Well if there capable of coming to earth, then they must be
> powerfull, maybe with one bomb they can knock us out.

What's to stop us doing the same thing? We'd probably make a mess of the whole "nuke the basts" thing and kill ourselves as well though.
Mon 09/05/05 at 19:55
Regular
"[C * ]"
Chr1s wrote:
> Oz-Turk wrote:
>
> Then we'd kill them and probably ourselves in the process.

Well if there capable of coming to earth, then they must be powerfull, maybe with one bomb they can knock us out.
Mon 09/05/05 at 19:52
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Oz-Turk wrote:

Then we'd kill them and probably ourselves in the process.
Mon 09/05/05 at 19:51
Regular
SnoopDogg, how old are you?
Mon 09/05/05 at 19:48
Regular
SnoopDogg wrote:
> If there are life on other planets, perhaps, they are not aliens, but
> humans as well. Bet their language is odd.

But they would still be aliens since they would not be native to earth.
Mon 09/05/05 at 19:38
Regular
"[C * ]"
they might be ape like humans
Mon 09/05/05 at 19:27
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
If there are life on other planets, perhaps, they are not aliens, but humans as well. Bet their language is odd.
Mon 09/05/05 at 18:29
Regular
"[C * ]"
We shouldnt forget aliens, movies say it all; such as Independence Day, Mars Attacks.........no not mars attacks, that was abit too much.
Humans research space looking for other planets or living things, rockets are sent to discover new stuff, little camera thingys are sent to mars to see if there are living things there..
What if aliens done the same, researched on earth, found out a few things about us and now ready to attack???
anything can happen...
Mon 09/05/05 at 18:22
Regular
In 200 years everyone alive today will be gone anyway, and it won't matter how we all died.
Mon 09/05/05 at 18:18
Regular
It was Nostradamus that prophesied many of the wars and current day events such as the World Trade Center devastation. From what I can recall, he said it would rain so much that the land would be saturated and both the coasts of the US would be underwater, with the mountain ranges as islands.

I think it had something to do with global warming honestly and how the weather changes are just out of sorts. I mean, look how hard it poured in Cali just what February? And, with all those wildfires ravanging the trees nurturing our ecosystem..all the land is just being eroded.

It's sad to think that we actually have a part in stopping it. Though I doubt people will stop buying SUV's and draining our natural resources to fuel their superego's..all the while damaging our ozone layer with unhealthy emissions..any time soon.

The government is atleast attempting to do something with emissions control. Yet still, Houston we've got a problem..there are far more lethal occurances that deem any efforts inadequate.

Then we have those nuclear weapons being created in those countries that really don't have any reason to be harboring any nuclear weapons..hmm..and they treat their people so mean, too.

I think in another 50 or so years, the way things are going without stronger environmental regulations (that could subsequently decrease overall health issues), we'll be praying that astroids or a nice fat comet come crash into our planet to put us out of our misery.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.