GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"END OF THE WORLD!?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/05/05 at 16:21
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Apparently 'Super Volcanoes' and many other dangerous things such as Tsunamis have been surgested as the cause of ending the world. What do you think will happen. Be serious, because i find it fancinating and there are some old prophesies from Ancient times which say terrible things are to come.

'Ooh im scared' *Hides behind computer chair*
Mon 09/05/05 at 20:08
This is rather unrelated, but just thought I'd post my desktop.

[URL]http://heritage.stsci.edu/1998/39/ngc3132/hotspring.gif[/URL]

The Grand Prismatic Spring in Yellowstone National Park.
Mon 09/05/05 at 20:07
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> They may have run out of their natural resources and need to get some
> from us, and it's not like we're going to give any of our's away. They
> would have to take it by force.

But we could work together to discover new and more brilliant natural resources. Surely if us humans discovered a new alien race in the next 100 years, we'd get to know them first before we blew them up for their raw materials.
Mon 09/05/05 at 20:07
Regular
"[C * ]"
Asher wrote:
> Del Rogeo wrote:
> If there are Aliens intelligent enough to travel millions of miles
> through the universe to Earth, surely they would be intelligent
> enough not to want to cause violence and unnecessary death?
>
>
> Adolf Hitler was intelligent

well he killed himself at the end of the day, that guys dumb then
Mon 09/05/05 at 20:06
Regular
Del Rogeo wrote:

Adolf Hitler was intelligent
Mon 09/05/05 at 20:05
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Del Rogeo wrote:

They may have run out of their natural resources and need to get some from us, and it's not like we're going to give any of our's away. They would have to take it by force.
Mon 09/05/05 at 20:03
Regular
"[C * ]"
area 51 is some research lab in neveda i think it was, i watched a clip of some guy walking in the desert and out of know where it said somthing about not walking that way or that guy would be guned down, cant exactly remember what it said beacuse the guy was using scientific words,
and i read this thing on the net about there being ships and dead aliens there, well it could of been fake but it damn looked sceary
Mon 09/05/05 at 20:01
Regular
SnoopDogg - CB Incarnate
Mon 09/05/05 at 19:58
Regular
If there are Aliens intelligent enough to travel millions of miles through the universe to Earth, surely they would be intelligent enough not to want to cause violence and unnecessary death?
Mon 09/05/05 at 19:57
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> SnoopDogg, how old are you?

Mon 09/05/05 at 19:56
Regular
Don't you all know..stuff like that movie Armegeddon really does happen. It's all kept secret from general public, though. But, it happens!

One day..Bruce Willis and Ben Afleck will save the world!! And, Aerosmith will play in the background, as Grix saves me.. Hehe. :D

*dreams*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.