GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"END OF THE WORLD!?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/05/05 at 16:21
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Apparently 'Super Volcanoes' and many other dangerous things such as Tsunamis have been surgested as the cause of ending the world. What do you think will happen. Be serious, because i find it fancinating and there are some old prophesies from Ancient times which say terrible things are to come.

'Ooh im scared' *Hides behind computer chair*
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:44
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Asher wrote:
> I'd rather everyone die together. I wouldn't want to miss any cool
> stuff after I've died.

I agree. Im gonna break down in tears soon, no joke, this is a sad subject.
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:44
Regular
"0228"
Seems a bit selfish but I have to say I agree with you.
Tue 10/05/05 at 21:40
Regular
I'd rather everyone die together. I wouldn't want to miss any cool stuff after I've died.
Tue 10/05/05 at 15:52
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Well as we're 5 years into the 5th age (Inca calendar)then we're getting a collapse in which the 4 major gods are duking it out over who gets to rule the world. It gets blown up in the process. 4 gods...Bush, Putin, Bliar and...the chinese dude?
Mon 09/05/05 at 22:34
Regular
"Catch it!"
Del Rogeo wrote:
> CrossBob. What's with. All the. Tiny. Sentences?

Don't know wanted to make it like that well I must go now goodbye.
Mon 09/05/05 at 21:58
Regular
Cycloon wrote:
> Nobody will be here to see it I reckon. The end of the world and the
> end of our world are very different things.

Same thing, really. The world is not just the Earth, but it is very much a way of referring to the planet, life, cultures, ecosystems and everything else that "our world" contains. The earth now is an entirely different planet to what it was 60 million years ago. Hence "the world" and "our world" are, really, the same thing if you think about it.

But from a very basic CrossBob level, yes, the big ball of mud we call Earth will probably meet its end millions of years after we've all copped it.
Mon 09/05/05 at 21:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
End of the world?

Nobody will be here to see it I reckon. The end of the world and the end of our world are very different things.

Oh

+

SnoopDogg sucks
Mon 09/05/05 at 21:23
Regular
CrossBob. What's with. All the. Tiny. Sentences?
Mon 09/05/05 at 21:22
Regular
"The definitive tag"
SnoopDogg wrote:
> Oz-Turk wrote:
> SnoopDogg wrote:
> 'Ooh im scared' *Hides behind computer chair*
>
> are you still hiding behind the computer chair?
>
> No it was a joke...My Computer chair is awful anyway, i'd be better
> off on the floor.

Then sit on the floor. Sometimes you lead me to believe that is where you belong.
Mon 09/05/05 at 21:22
Regular
"Catch it!"
My story of what I think the end of the world is going to be like

People run back to there house's as the sky turns dark as dark can be like a pitch black cave. Fire burns up in the sky as it gets worse and worse. Setting houses on fires and burning them to crisp. Its so terrible people come running out there houses but screaming as they get set on fire as they get outside. They exploded into bits like a balloon popping. The fire spreads futher and futher across the world and soon everybody has burned up and exploded. It is so terrible then kaaaboommmmm the whole world explodeds like a giant balloon. And thats how I think the world is going to end!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.