GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Embarrassing Problem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/05/05 at 18:37
Regular
"bot"
OK this has to be theeeeeeeeee most embarassing topic I can ever talk to anyone about.

However, I am really concerned so I will risk the embarassment.

Basically I am really failing to understand why my bum area always smells. PLEASE dont make toilet humour jokes, I am a thoroughly hygenic person and in very good health. However, it always seems as if I have pumped constantly or even soiled my pants with faeces.

Neither of the two are actually the case, and it makes me very very nervous. For example, I work in ASDA behind the till and whenever I stand up to go for my break or whatever, the chair will always stink of poo even if I have only been there for a few minutes. And NO, there is absolutely nothing ''up there'' which may be causing the smell. The worst thing is, its a running joke amongst ALL of my work colleagues and they think I cant see them pulling disgusted faces. It does seem to get worse whenever I sit down. I cannot go in a car with ANYONE, and if I get onto a bus I have to sit on my own at the back with the windows open.

It has actually resorted to me visiting the loo every chance I can and spraying perfume onto my bum. Part of me felt it could be a simple case of sweating, however I highly doubt it because I never actually do sweat around that area :' { I bath myself twice a day and always ensure when I am doing a number 2 that I am completely clean ;' {

Now I know you are all probably laughing your heads off, but please understand this is a REAL problem I have and it is driving me insane with anger.
Tue 10/05/05 at 14:16
Regular
"..."
Can anyone else smell poo? ;-)
Tue 10/05/05 at 13:39
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
It's not brown and chocolaty by any chance, is it?
Tue 10/05/05 at 13:37
Regular
Why do I happen to be eating everytime I look at this thread....

*yacks*
Tue 10/05/05 at 13:33
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I have a hernia. Yey me!
Tue 10/05/05 at 12:35
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Chad Niga wrote:
> Dr. Chad would take a shot in saying you have a slight rip in your
> anus and i think this is called a hernia. (sp?)

A hernia is an internal organ moving out of it's normal position, but the most common form is an intestine poking through a muscle wall.
Tue 10/05/05 at 12:01
Regular
A rip in your anus?

*wretches*
Mon 09/05/05 at 22:27
Regular
I'm impressed you were brave enough to come forward with your problem well done!
Mon 09/05/05 at 22:19
Regular
"bot"
cheers Chad you're right!
I contacted the doctor and I'm on some medication.

thanks anyway though.
Mon 09/05/05 at 22:15
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Dr. Chad would take a shot in saying you have a slight rip in your anus and i think this is called a hernia. (sp?)
You can take medication, but running, standing up and down quickly, and bending over may cause it to get worse.

I would see a doctor for a pescription.
Mon 09/05/05 at 22:03
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Mozzy wrote:
> Do what Hoji(sp?) said and use Talcon powder.
>
> Yeah, it was Ho-jew's idea all right. So anyway, merm, is the
> preparation H doing any good?

Any particular reason for taking the mick?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.