GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MP3 Downloading And Laws"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/05/05 at 17:52
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
I myself love a good song and as the majority of people, i have downloaded songs off the internet in the past. What i have recently found out is rather shocking. File-Sharing, is illegal. And if you download any song, thats fine, but it must be deleted within 24 hours. Is that all? Or anything else i should know about?
Sun 08/05/05 at 17:57
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Soz mozzy mate, please forgive me...I feel awful now.
Sun 08/05/05 at 17:56
Regular
"Mozzy"
Im not telling you anything, you lied.
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
NO matter how long you keep it, it's illegal.
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
All right, all right, maybe i did know about file sharing but i mean about the other one, thats the main reason for the topic.
Sun 08/05/05 at 17:55
Regular
"Mozzy"
He's obviously lying, everyone knows File-sharing is illegal.
Sun 08/05/05 at 17:53
Regular
"bot"
SnoopDogg wrote:
> What i have recently
> found out is rather shocking. File-Sharing, is illegal.

bahahahaha.
you're a bit slow, aren't you?

> And if you
> download any song, thats fine, but it must be deleted within 24
> hours.

wrong.
Sun 08/05/05 at 17:52
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
I myself love a good song and as the majority of people, i have downloaded songs off the internet in the past. What i have recently found out is rather shocking. File-Sharing, is illegal. And if you download any song, thats fine, but it must be deleted within 24 hours. Is that all? Or anything else i should know about?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.