GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Driving"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/05/05 at 14:50
Regular
"SOUP!"
Simple stupid question, those of you who drive, was it like a learning curve or was it just like "click" one lesson and you could do it?

I officially quit driving today until further notice, mostly because I fear for my own life whilst driving, also partly due to lack of money.

Is it just "one of those things" that some people do naturally and others struggle to adapt to, or am I just completely carp (yes, carp) at it for no understandable reason?
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You get better, it can be hard at first but as was said before, it all becomes second nature.
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:29
Regular
"cachoo"
Paradox: wrote:
> I went through a patch of finding it uber-easy but now I'm crap.
> Probably worse than when I started.

Ditto with the new instructor. What was yours like?
Mine is super-strict which is what I feel I need else there'll be no learning :^) But he's a great guy, really friendly and old fashioned..

Kinda know the feeling. First lesson was perficked, with no problems at all. 2nd good. 3rd SUCKED. 4th great and so on. It has it's moments. I suppose it really does come down to the mood you're in? Or.. other drivers' moods..

How many lessons did you have?
Also, why do you think you're poop all of a sudden?
Thu 05/05/05 at 14:57
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I'd get a new instructor personally.
Thu 05/05/05 at 14:56
Regular
"SOUP!"
I went through a patch of finding it uber-easy but now I'm crap. Probably worse than when I started.
Thu 05/05/05 at 14:51
Regular
"..."
Steep learning curve, once you reach the top, you start doing it as second nature....

I don't actually have a licence as I never passed my test, so I'm probably not best qualified to say...but the more you do it, the easier it gets.
Thu 05/05/05 at 14:50
Regular
"SOUP!"
Simple stupid question, those of you who drive, was it like a learning curve or was it just like "click" one lesson and you could do it?

I officially quit driving today until further notice, mostly because I fear for my own life whilst driving, also partly due to lack of money.

Is it just "one of those things" that some people do naturally and others struggle to adapt to, or am I just completely carp (yes, carp) at it for no understandable reason?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.