GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where's Shaneo?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/05/05 at 12:00
Regular
"not dead"
I'm out of touch.

Have their been any recent witch hunts?

Any sighting?

Even better, any false accusations?
Thu 05/05/05 at 17:17
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Grandprix wrote:
> Was it Shaneo that got people to divulge their MSN secret question
> answers and then steal their SR accounts?

Yeah, that was him too. Under the name of Fenrir that time though.
Thu 05/05/05 at 17:05
Regular
Reefer wrote:
> Heh, what a funny bloke.

yes i agree you ARE a loser!
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:53
Regular
"Ironic - isn't it? It was just you the other day who was being very nice to me indeed. As soon as I tell everyone my true identity, you're angry. If you were a true friend, this wouldn't affect our "friendship". Well, good ridance and I hope that I never have to bump into you again."

Such a drama queen.

Those were the days when Special Reserve was actually entertaining outside of slapping the occasional halfbreed idiot.
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:51
Regular
Heh, what a funny bloke.
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:48
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
"and those pictures of my "girlfriend" were taken from a dating website"

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha (break for character limit)

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:46
Regular
"not dead"
Here's a confession:

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/archive/display_messages.php?forumid=416&threadid=30061&offset=20¤tsort=desc[/URL]
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:44
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
Didn't he make a post about one his balls swelling up the other day?

If you're referring to me, then yes, I did, but it wasn't swelling. And if by the other day, you mean yesterday, then yes. But it's nothing, so hah ¬_¬

Oh, and *wipes tear*. This topic's hilarious.
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Those were the days.

*Nostalgic tear*

With every day that passes i find it harder to remember what it was like before world of warcraft.
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:39
Regular
"not dead"
Ooh the irony!

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/archive/display_messages.php?forumid=416&threadid=29983&offset=0¤tsort=desc[/URL]

Note he also had a rip off of Ant's tagline.

Here campaigning for notable:

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/archive/display_messages.php?threadid=29953&forumid=416[/URL]
Thu 05/05/05 at 15:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Heh, I was mentioned in that leaving post of Shaneo's.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.