GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where's Shaneo?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/05/05 at 12:00
Regular
"not dead"
I'm out of touch.

Have their been any recent witch hunts?

Any sighting?

Even better, any false accusations?
Thu 05/05/05 at 14:03
Regular
I never heard about the "stealing Grix' identity" incident, although I've not spent much time in General Chat in years.

I remember once when people were on to one of his alias so he emailed Snuggly explaining that he was a new member. Then just as Snuggly puts up a topic, explaining that he's talked to the guy, and it's not Shaneo, just some new guy trying to make his way in the forums... a topic comes up entitled "THE TRUTH!", where he comes out with a full confession. Snuggly was not very happy to be showed up like that! :-D

He was such a Drama Queen, bless 'im, always having to make a big announcement that he was the legendary Shaneo who had been hiding all this time. And it seems that whenever someone tried to stick up for him, he'd always end up screwing them over somehow! :-D

I also remember when "Dounut Monster" was trying to for Notable, promising to use his "notable powers" to stop regular ignoring annoying newbies...

Right up there with the FogStories for SR history.
Thu 05/05/05 at 13:46
Regular
Meka Dragon wrote:
> I'm out of touch.
>
> Have their been any recent witch hunts?
>
> Any sighting?
>
> Even better, any false accusations?

ITS SHANEO!!

GET HIM!
Thu 05/05/05 at 13:23
Regular
haha, lamarkian evolution.
Thu 05/05/05 at 13:20
Regular
What I don't understand is why Special Reserve still give Shaneo/Reefer frequent GADs after all the crap he's put them through. Still, I guess it's all come back and hit him in the face eventually. Didn't he make a post about one his balls swelling up the other day?
Thu 05/05/05 at 13:17
Regular
"not dead"
Wasn't it a Tinkertoy?

As for Shaneo, I was wrong, it wasn't Jurassic Park 3, it was Planet of the Apes:

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/archive/display_messages.php?threadid=18705&forumid=301[/URL]
Thu 05/05/05 at 13:11
Regular
"smile, it's free"
(I meant the playdough)
Thu 05/05/05 at 13:11
Regular
"smile, it's free"
It didn't happen to be pulsating with a green glow, or emitting a strange humming sound, did it?
Thu 05/05/05 at 13:08
Regular
Unless it turns out that playdough is in fact highly carcinogenic, a powerful hallucinagenic and enduces psychotical tendencies and brain damage... I think I er, don't need to worry about it too much.

I probably had a really rubbery poo though.
Thu 05/05/05 at 13:04
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Playdough was very salty, I seem to remember.

I imagine the next thing you did was to have a drink of water. After that, I can't help you.
Thu 05/05/05 at 12:59
Regular
I only remember eating playdough, and then it just goes blank. Seriously.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.