GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where's Shaneo?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/05/05 at 12:00
Regular
"not dead"
I'm out of touch.

Have their been any recent witch hunts?

Any sighting?

Even better, any false accusations?
Fri 06/05/05 at 10:19
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'm Shaneo and so's my wife.
Fri 06/05/05 at 09:41
Regular
Didn't he threaten to hack Special Reserve at one point because everyone was being horrible to him?
Fri 06/05/05 at 09:35
Regular
It shows how crap his life must be if after all these years he still comes back to the website where everyone knows his name but would quite happily shove a fork in his face at first opportunity.

I almost feel sorry for him.....actually no I don't.
Fri 06/05/05 at 09:34
Regular
"not dead"
Ah, I only wish I had more time to trawl through the archives looking for classic Shaneo moments.
Fri 06/05/05 at 02:34
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I say we hadoken the f&@!£#... Street Fighter style.
Fri 06/05/05 at 00:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Why do people like Azul keep getting banned when this jerkpod's allowed to stay?
Fri 06/05/05 at 00:16
Regular
He left ukchatforums to go to game faq.
I know because he went to my school and I happened to be friends with him.
He is still a nerd though.
Thu 05/05/05 at 23:54
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
To my knowledge, Reefer is him, yeah. Tool.

I still remember when he 'hacked' peoples' Hotmail accounts by finding out their secret passwords, and me and Goaty scared the living crap out of him. Goaty chose the threat of physical violence i.e. "I will find out where you live and hurt you" or something similar, whereas I pretended I had written a letter to his parents explaining that I had to inform the authorities because of their son's 'illegal activities'.

I still have loads of his emails at work, where he's pleading and pleading not to be banned because he's changed, or where he's proclaiming to be a completely innocent bystander caught up in some messy business (despite having the same address listed in his personal details just in case he won GAD again).

Fun days.
Thu 05/05/05 at 21:11
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
recollections may be fuzzy due to passing of time/wind
I think I must have joined just after the peak of Shaneo fever,
I half remember a day when there was multiple shaneo alias bannings (or something) and the I'm/wheres/he/shes Shaneo threads

no wait I didn't mean I'm shaneo
*sees crowd with torches and pitchforks in the distance*

*Runs*
Thu 05/05/05 at 20:29
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Ah the legend that is Shaneo.

He came up like 40-70 times didn't he?

I remember in the mags, they gave him a special mention.

Great way to promote alter-alias taking to pi$$ off others SR...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.