GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So... Give It A Name..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/05/05 at 10:43
Regular
"\\"
...Did anyone other me and HE go?

Any way. 'Twas good.

Me Without You - Was good. If only for laughing at the singer.

Fightstar - I only heard these as I was lining up at the bar for their entire set. They sounded OK though. Nothing all that special. But listenable.

Mae - I can't remember these very well. But they weren't all that brilliant.

The Lucky Nine - First band I was looking forward to. And I was right to look forward to them. They were great. Not many strong songs, but those that were, were brilliant. Hibernate still being my favourite. Shall buy their album when it comes out.

Alexisonfire - One word to describe these live : Jism. Very definitely the best band I've seen live. Go see them.

Rise Against - Aaah. My favourite band. Not perfect live. But they played Dead Ringer, which made me surprised and very happy. No Like The Angel or Broken English though :( Probably would have enjoyed them more if I hadn't have killed my self to AOF previously.

Coheed & Cambria - Naff.

Finch - Really don't live up to their recorded stuff. Nothing special again.

Funeral For A Friend - Very good live. Great fun.

Brilliant day I'd say. Although I would very much like the ability to move my neck back. Owwey :(
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:38
Regular
"\\"
I've never even heard of them.

*shrug*
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:42
Regular
"SOUP!"
or From Autumn to Ashes,

if you've not heard of them you're pretty uncultured and need to broaded your tastes a little my man.
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:44
Regular
"bot"
*rolleyes*
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:51
Regular
"\\"
Paradox: wrote:
> or From Autumn to Ashes,
>
> if you've not heard of them you're pretty uncultured and need to
> broaded your tastes a little my man.

They're naff. Wish I didn't know about them.
Tue 03/05/05 at 21:58
Regular
"SOUP!"
Hahah you're gay.
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:00
Regular
I have no idea what any of this is about.
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:00
Regular
It's not hard to work out.
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:01
Regular
First line: Did any other me and he go?

Err. Wtf?
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:04
Regular
"\\"
Typo?

Wow, you're a moron.
Tue 03/05/05 at 22:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
agreed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.