GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So... Give It A Name..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/05/05 at 10:43
Regular
"\\"
...Did anyone other me and HE go?

Any way. 'Twas good.

Me Without You - Was good. If only for laughing at the singer.

Fightstar - I only heard these as I was lining up at the bar for their entire set. They sounded OK though. Nothing all that special. But listenable.

Mae - I can't remember these very well. But they weren't all that brilliant.

The Lucky Nine - First band I was looking forward to. And I was right to look forward to them. They were great. Not many strong songs, but those that were, were brilliant. Hibernate still being my favourite. Shall buy their album when it comes out.

Alexisonfire - One word to describe these live : Jism. Very definitely the best band I've seen live. Go see them.

Rise Against - Aaah. My favourite band. Not perfect live. But they played Dead Ringer, which made me surprised and very happy. No Like The Angel or Broken English though :( Probably would have enjoyed them more if I hadn't have killed my self to AOF previously.

Coheed & Cambria - Naff.

Finch - Really don't live up to their recorded stuff. Nothing special again.

Funeral For A Friend - Very good live. Great fun.

Brilliant day I'd say. Although I would very much like the ability to move my neck back. Owwey :(
Fri 06/05/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Good call, Rise Against albums are great.

Can't wait for the new FFAF one.
Fri 06/05/05 at 18:20
"Retarded List"
I didn't go, but I did listen to the highlights.

It certainly convinced me to get Rise Aginst's and Funeral For A Friends' albums. Top stuff. :)
Fri 06/05/05 at 17:10
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
heh, I love it all :-p

The Explosion are good live, saw 'em when they supported New Found Glory earlier this year.
Fri 06/05/05 at 16:18
Regular
"\\"
loki wrote:
> Emitime wrote:
> I didn't really like them at first, and just listened through their
> albums a fw more times, and they really grow on you. Then after
> letting them grow for a few months, you see them live, and it's the
> most amazing thing you ever did see.
>
> Which album did you buy?
>
> Watch Out.
>
> And heard a few MP3s off the self-titled one I think. Left me totally
> cold I'm afraid.

The S/T is better IMO. Still, it's your opinion
Fri 06/05/05 at 10:13
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Emitime wrote:
> I didn't really like them at first, and just listened through their
> albums a fw more times, and they really grow on you. Then after
> letting them grow for a few months, you see them live, and it's the
> most amazing thing you ever did see.
>
> Which album did you buy?

Watch Out.

And heard a few MP3s off the self-titled one I think. Left me totally cold I'm afraid.

Has anyone got the Explosion album btw? Heard some decent reports and they're playing London soon so I was thinking bout picking up their debut CD.
Thu 05/05/05 at 21:45
Regular
"\\"
I didn't really like them at first, and just listened through their albums a fw more times, and they really grow on you. Then after letting them grow for a few months, you see them live, and it's the most amazing thing you ever did see.

Which album did you buy?
Thu 05/05/05 at 14:17
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
loki wrote:
>
> But, I've bought the album, now I've seen them live and I STILL don't
> get all the fuss about Alexisonfire...

Well, basically, they rule!
Thu 05/05/05 at 10:23
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
MJ wrote:
> Alexisonfire vs. Rise Against... amazing. Had a great time, more
> information when I'm awake :]

Yep, Rise Against were great. Not the best band live to be honest but their songs were good enough to pull it off. Was feeling poorly but very happy I saw them :)

But, I've bought the album, now I've seen them live and I STILL don't get all the fuss about Alexisonfire...
Thu 05/05/05 at 00:21
Regular
Alexisonfire vs. Rise Against... amazing. Had a great time, more information when I'm awake :]
Wed 04/05/05 at 20:03
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
they're definately worth seeing live. I saw them at the Astoria on one of the first times they were here and they were amazing.

Poison the well still give the best live shows in my opinion.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.