GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PETA and KFC"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/04/05 at 16:18
Regular
Don't get me wrong, I love eating meat and I'm not going to stop.

But I might start avoiding KFC a little more.

[URL]http://www.peta.org/[/URL] Check out Pammie's video. It's explicit, and there were quite a few scenes that really sickened and shocked me.

I like PETA's methods, but I still don't think about becoming a vegetarian. Animal cruelty, however, is a different subject.
Tue 03/05/05 at 17:20
Reminder of a beautiful contradiction.

Celestine wrote:
>
> You're weak and picking on me isn't winning you any kudo's.

Celestine wrote:
> Damn..I thought I heard that annoying preachy/biatchy*-sound again.
> Hmm... *shrugs*
>
> *edit

That's weak, Kathleen.
Tue 03/05/05 at 17:16
And of course there's no "rising" above you; you'll whinge about me regardless of my gender, age, religion and whether my views are valid or not... oh wait, I forgot, in fact, anyone who doesn't fall into line with your ideals and views is instantly inferior to you. Divine right, innit.
Tue 03/05/05 at 17:14
I'm not trying to rile you up; like your post, state facts - but in my case, true ones. It was rather obvious from the last few posts that your ignorant attitude was amazingly childish for someone of your supposed "upbringing".

If you aren't the typical bored, plump housewife of X years it wouldn't surprise me if you were actually a chubby 20 something, sitting on your slightly overweight ass while listening to moosac and MSNing your buddies late in the night, whilst moaning and complaining about trivial stuff and calling that productive. hell, you were probably eargerly waiting for a reply.

You also seem the sort who does this kinda thing:

[URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/jackhunter64/P1010050.jpg[/URL]

and then go on to blame the girl next door for her indiscretions.
Mon 02/05/05 at 22:08
Regular
lcarus wrote:
> Your stupidity aside, it's hard breaking down perceptions of certain
> stereotypes; I've always thought of Catholics as those who are rarely
> willing to actually listen and take into account opinions of a
> different background and give them genuine thoughts.
>

Yeah..you're one to talk. Why are you trying to rile me up puppers? I was just merely stating my observations of your behavior. It was all based on fact. And so I backed up my boyfriend, who you have been totally condescending to.

You're weak and picking on me isn't winning you any kudo's.

> The rest have the "these are my views, obviously right - nah nah
> nah not listening to yours" mentality that you sadly have taken.
> Which ain't helping much with the stereotype issue.
>

I've definitely stereotyped you as being an ass. No matter what you say, there's no rising above both me and my boyfriend thinking that of you, at this time.

> That was a short "Gotta job to do, I'm off now" shift you
> had.

I've got online access at my desk here at work, foo.

You know, I was thinking, the Icarus wrath on those poor chickens is comparable to them being scalded alive in boiling water to have their feathers removed. Maybe you're the "human alternative."
Mon 02/05/05 at 21:53
Your stupidity aside, it's hard breaking down perceptions of certain stereotypes; I've always thought of Catholics as those who are rarely willing to actually listen and take into account opinions of a different background and give them genuine thoughts.

The rest have the "these are my views, obviously right - nah nah nah not listening to yours" mentality that you sadly have taken. Which ain't helping much with the stereotype issue.

That was a short "Gotta job to do, I'm off now" shift you had.
Mon 02/05/05 at 18:15
Regular
Damn..I thought I heard that annoying preachy/biatchy*-sound again. Hmm... *shrugs*

*edit
Mon 02/05/05 at 16:54
Celestine wrote:

> Whoo?? Whaaat??? Ugh..I swear I keep hearing this annoying little
> shiat.

Aah, the true you. Immature insulting when desperate.

> Anyhoo, I's gots to get ready for work (shave and all that), so I can
> actually be a productive (whippy SuperGoddess) citizen in our
> community and not some little biatching ping trying to
> condescendingly impose his "suggestions" on an internet
> forum.

There's great irony in that, but I guess you'll never know. Also, remember you actually have to be open about other people's views on things to be a good productive team player.

> Peace out.

Night, have a nice time. Regardless of the petty bitchin' I'm sure you're a nice lady in the real world. :S
Mon 02/05/05 at 16:52
Celestine wrote:
>

>I still don't understand what you mean with this.

>Like with Grix, I'm surprised with your extreme lack of
> judgement. Though it is acceptable for yourself, I and anyone with
> the right sense of judgement would easily dismiss the posting spree
> as a minor thing compared to the other posts I've made in the past.

I mean exactly what I say. It's not that hard to understand.

> You've been warned for a reason, and I for one would really like to know
> why??
>
> >It's obvious, dear. I think everyone who gives a damn already
> knows. Use your well brought up head to work it out.
>
> If I make myself believe that you're being condescending of my guy,
> then I get offended.

That's great. A very protective instinct - I sense hope for you. But just take that comment at face value. Why was I warned? It's obvious. Therefore, work it out. Worked up over the little things... some serious screwing for tonight is in order, I believe.

>I'm just considering the source and not as bothered by it.

Not as bothered, hence your little hissy fit on the net arguing with some unknown net user? Contradiction alert!

See..it goes a little like this..

> Icarus = Wannabe a Greek God by sparring with Grix.

I know you're narrow minded beyond belief, but really... sparring with Grix? We disagree on some stuff. We argue, make some points and re-explain anything we didn't understand. It is a discussion forum after all. That doesn't make me want to be anything.
Mon 02/05/05 at 16:35
Regular
lcarus wrote:

> Actually, they were suggestions. I said quite a few times that I
> wanted chickens to die "humanely". Falling on deaf ears,
> eh.

Whoo?? Whaaat??? Ugh..I swear I keep hearing this annoying little shiat.

*smells armpits* Mmm..nice and ripe. Why..it's so lethal it could kill chickens!!! lmao!

Well, it is ala naturale..killing chickens with my lethal funk and all..hm. Yeah, I always thought they were gassed or something like that.

Anyhoo, I's gots to get ready for work (shave and all that), so I can actually be a productive (whippy SuperGoddess) citizen in our community and not some little biatching ping trying to condescendingly impose his "suggestions" on an internet forum.

Peace out.
Mon 02/05/05 at 16:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ms NY wrote:
> Why not?! Hairy could be the new sexy.

Not in my lifetime!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.