GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas Sucks: It's official"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Tue 09/11/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Unretired"
I've read many negative reviews so far and after playing the game myself I fully agree that this game is disapointing. It truly is a shame to see such a waste of potential in what could of been the best game of 2004, quite easily.

Just one of the reviews that shares my opinion can be read at this location:
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2478

;-)
Tue 09/11/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Unretired"
A game review that is completely inaccurate at a site called "SomethingAwful" is a bit of a giveaway I suppose.
Although the people they are trying to attract are not the people that would notice this. :)
Tue 09/11/04 at 19:52
Regular
It is only held back by the limitations of PS2 hardware. The audio is still top dog although I would have liked DD 5.1. Visually is the only place the game needs a boost.

The rest of the game is so much fun to play. I find it difficult to fault the gameplay.
Tue 09/11/04 at 19:54
Regular
"Unretired"
Just another 6 months... 6 months, it'll soon go by.
Tue 09/11/04 at 19:56
Regular
Yep and I have to say, unlike the previous 2 I will be more than happy to grab the PC version just for the hella smoother frame rate.
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:04
Regular
"Unretired"
I have no option but to wait. I don't have a PS2 and it's hardly worth buying one for just one game (although I've been tempted)..

Can't wait for the pc version though, one word: modability (does that word even exist?)
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:21
Regular
"Tagline"
> >"Grand Theft Auto V isn't even fit for the bargain
> bin."
GTA:SA is the third part of a triology called GTA3 or am i mistaken seeming as it says so on the R* website.
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:22
Regular
"Unretired"
Sometimes I feel explanations are wasted on some people.
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:28
Regular
"Tagline"
:)
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:29
Regular
"Tagline"
ËÏi†è ¢h@ø$ wrote:
> The only times I browse the internet are when I have nothing better
> to do, and having nothing better to do I thought i'd try to help the
> latest truth media feature.
Says a REGULAR!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! You must have a lot of spare time on ure hands. get out more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[S] just to make a point :P
Tue 09/11/04 at 21:19
Regular
"Unretired"
Not really, I've been registered 850 days. Plus when I say I only browse the internet when I have nothing better to do I'm refering to the present. Not the past when I used to post quite regularly.

Better luck next time... :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.