GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas Sucks: It's official"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Tue 09/11/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Unretired"
I've read many negative reviews so far and after playing the game myself I fully agree that this game is disapointing. It truly is a shame to see such a waste of potential in what could of been the best game of 2004, quite easily.

Just one of the reviews that shares my opinion can be read at this location:
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2478

;-)
Tue 09/11/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Unretired"
I've read many negative reviews so far and after playing the game myself I fully agree that this game is disapointing. It truly is a shame to see such a waste of potential in what could of been the best game of 2004, quite easily.

Just one of the reviews that shares my opinion can be read at this location:
http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2478

;-)
Tue 09/11/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Insert Gently"
You suck balls: ITS OFFICIAL
Tue 09/11/04 at 18:52
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Good to see they manage to get the main characters name correct ... Jordan ... hmmm no I don't quite think that's right somehow.

They officially suck balls as well as you!
Tue 09/11/04 at 18:53
Regular
"Unretired"
Why don't you email them and correct them.
Tue 09/11/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Why don't you, your the one complaining about the game.
Tue 09/11/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Unretired"
Because I couldnt care less if there is a mistake in that review. Plus it shows how memorable the game is....

Tue 09/11/04 at 19:01
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Nope it just shows how much they obviously couldn't be bothered to actually play it through ... so what exactly don't you like about the game?

I can't be bothered to read that review seeing as they haven't bothered to get the name right then I don't feel they're putting much effort in.
Tue 09/11/04 at 19:01
Regular
"cachoo"
Mine doesn't take ages to load. A minute?!
Tue 09/11/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ms NY wrote:
> Mine doesn't take ages to load. A minute?!

They're moaning about the loading times ... sheesh talk about impatient, so what, I think mine takes about 2 mins to load up fully, haven't timed it to the second but I'm not really that worried.

Jees some people :O
Tue 09/11/04 at 19:04
Regular
""
Lol they are talking about long loading times throughout the entire game, but they only have a pic of it loading a saved game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.