GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pulling In Clubs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 21:17
Regular
Okay, I need advice.

It's been ages since I've pulled in a club, especially in circumstances where you can't really talk (on the dancefloor), and I've totally lost the feel for it.

However, I've improved myself a bit recently, leading to more opportunities. I've had opportunities before, but not really been sure how to make a move (in opportunities where I 'would').
Last night was a blatant example of this - total opportunity with a really hot woman, and decent opportunities with a couple of other hot women.

I'd rather a long term relationship, but I don't have a problem with casual sex, and you wouldn't either if you saw that girl :^P

So, pulling on a dancefloor, where you can't really talk. Help Mumbai get laid :^D
Tue 26/04/05 at 01:46
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Of course sitting in front of a computer at 1.30 in the morning will not get you anywhere :)
Tue 26/04/05 at 01:30
Regular
I no longer expect to find my kind of person here. If they're in this town, they're in a serious minority.

The locals are generally chavs and the students are ridiculously 'trendy'.
Thinking about it, I'm not sure why I find that so offputting. Partly it's because I'm not, I can't see why people would spend so much and put so much effort into chasing a 'fashion', and a lot of it looks pretty bad too. But for some reason they often really grate. Maybe it's just because I have fairly plain clothes and make little effort, while they work much harder - we're just obviously completely different, and don't buy into each others' ideals (in 'style' at least) at all.

Anyway, I think I'd have trouble finding my kind of woman here, but I'll settle for short-term second best.

(There was one 'my kind of woman', but I blew it with her ages ago :^) ( :^( ) )

And a man can suck tactfully to very good effect :^P
Tue 26/04/05 at 01:02
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Blank wrote:
> Lawrence wrote:
> One night stands suck.
>
> If you're lucky.

What about girls, if their one night stands suck....damn thats not lucky!
Tue 26/04/05 at 00:56
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
If you cant pull in a night club, its obviously the wrong kind of people for you.

Try going to a live music club, or over 21's bar or something.
You cut out the townies and under age dunks, and usually find decent people, plus good music (at live music clubs).

There is a place in leicester called the Shed, which is a live music bar, and its good, because its music upstairs, with a bar, and 'chill out' area downstairs, which also has a bar.
And as its mostly rock music or jazz, its just full of cool people. Its actually the safest club in leicester because no townies/drugies go there (scared off by the rock music.)
Tue 26/04/05 at 00:19
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Lawrence wrote:
> One night stands suck.

If you're lucky.
Mon 25/04/05 at 23:49
Regular
hagrarhghhghahrhahhghahghaahrhahhghahghahahahhhhahaha
Mon 25/04/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Bicycle"
Lawrence wrote:
> boobies

*Sigh*

I'm sorry.
Mon 25/04/05 at 21:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
And I'll make sure I violate you in an alleyway and add your name to my list so I can smirk to myself in a couple of years.
Mon 25/04/05 at 21:24
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well next time I've got my best boob-tube/belt-skirt ensemble on and I see a moody looking guy in the corner, I’ll come gyrating your way to cheer you up.
Mon 25/04/05 at 21:22
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
English_Bloke wrote:
> If you don't want to talk to these people and don't like the music,
> then why go at all? If all you're after is some late drinkin', why
> not do it at home where you can invite someone you actually want to
> talk to?
-------

Because it's usually at the end of a pub evening and I'm designated driver. So they pay for me to get in and for my sodas, I drive them home at the end of it.
So I choose to sit silently and try to give off "I really don't want you to come near me" vibes. Because I dont.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.